or Connect

Posts by Wo Cao

Thank you!
Hello, everyone. I recently purchased this pair of shoes, and I'm wondering which Saphir cream and wax color(s) I should use for these. Due to the dual-colored nature of the shoes, I'm not sure which would be best. The last photo is a (very) slightly more accurate depiction of the color. I greatly appreciate your advice.   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]
I got a pair of raw xx-013's in the mail the other day, size 30. I had ordered them in one-wash, so I'm exchanging them for the xx-007 when the company helps fix the issue. I'm glad that they shipped the wrong ones, though, because the 30 in one-wash would have been unwearable. The thighs and crotch area on the raw 30 were so damn tight that I would've had to have bought a size 33 just to have them not feel like my testicles were ensnared in a Venus fly trap. They were...
 Apologies, this was a case of me not reading far back enough to understand the context. The post you had previously replied to, in which you wrote "that was 5-10 years ago", was a response to someone saying "if they blow up internationally, and need more manufacturing, China may come into play." I was under the assumption that you meant that the attractiveness of clothing companies moving to China is in the past, and was much more common 5-10 years ago, which is true...
Especially with their crazy rising labor costs.
There are a number of reasons why Bain Capital would have invested in Canada Goose. Their balance sheets could have been bad, their market share could be in jeopardy, or they could simply be looking to expand and become a larger company. Venture capital firms have a bad reputation for no reason. Most of the time, they try to revitalize the companies they invest in so that they can make more money. I do not think it's wise to assume that just because a venture capital firm...
Thanks man. It's a Barbour Srathdee with the belt removed.
I actually think that brown shoes/boots have the potential as good or better with black jackets than black shoes do. It's all about how you coordinate the rest of your clothes, though.   Here's a picture of me wearing medium-dark brown boots with a black jacket on a nice 20 degree morning in Washington D.C. a few weeks ago:                Unfortunately the picture of the boots doesn't do them justice (my phone's camera is really, really, really bad in low lighting....
 If you'd like my opinion, I'd suggest posting form check videos to see if there are any minor problems with your form first. I have ankylosing spondylitis, and I've found that I get the strangest nerve twinges running through my legs if I even slightly favor one side (I'm a wrestler, so that happened a lot in the early days). Advanced lifters can even gain a significant amount of knowledge by filming their reps every now and then because a lot of rep failures/discomforts...
That is very interesting! I also noticed something similar with my Chinese classmates (minus the Uniqlo aspect). I think some American brands have done a really good job of projecting themselves as "cool" abroad. You'd be surprised by how many of my foreign student friends are absolutely obsessed with GM cars, for example. Uniqlo makes decent flannels as well, but the ones I got ran pretty large (I have a 40.5" chest, and I fit in a size S without any tugging). I bought a...