or Connect

Posts by eckblk

I'm trying to order one in ACA-EDGE right now ( I just got word fabric was back in stock )
Older style that did not sell very well- I recall hearing it was quite uncomfortable
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT ECKBLK [AT] ME [DOT] FOR FASTER RESPONSE AW15/16 A1923 ST3 (BRAND NEW) SIZE 40 (FITS 7-7.5) CULATTA/NERO I ORDERED BOTH A BOTH SIZE 40 AND 41 IN THESE TO AVOID ANY SIZING ISSUES. THE 41 IS STAYING WITH ME AND 40 NEEDS TO GO TO A NEW HOME. THEY ARE BRAND NEW! THE LEFT BOOT DOES HAVE MORE SCARRING VISIBLE ON THE TOEBOX PLEASE SEE IMAGES. LEATHER IS CULATTA- PERFECT FOR THIS BOOT. IT RANGES FROM SMOOTH TO SCARRED TO SOME REVERSE BITS. COLOR IS NERO....
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT ECKBLK FOR A FASTER RESPONSE CARPE DIEM S23 SIZE 41 (FITS US 8-8.5) ONE OF ALTIERI'S BEST DESIGN'S. RARE TO FIND THEM IN THIS CONDITION NOWADAYS. DOUBLE SOLE ITERATION. INCLUDES BOX, HAG TAG AND BOOT GARAGE. 9/10 CONDITION. SZ 41 FITS TRUE. NEW RUBBER FROM WILLIE'S. 1150USD CONUS OBO (BUYER COVERS FEES)
Willie's Shoe Service dyed my A1923. (Raul Ojeda does all my work) http://www.williesshoeservice.com Ordered this: (PLOMB ST9) Received this: Dyed to this:
less pointed toebox, wider shaft, maybe wider last as well. I know of a couple of the guys on here have been able to find some on the marketplace so perhaps they share images. I'd love to see it next the current A1923 duazip (old tornado)
Here's something new for the thread. Just arrived from Holger.Also, for you guys interested in older Tornado Model (AM/ 2521 SX) PnP is able to have them produced and is lining up an order. Email Matteo. [[SPOILER]]
Thickest and coolest How do you?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/A1923-Adiciannoveventitre-ST3-Double-Zip-Boots-Culatta-Handmade-Italy-/121735823429?hash=item1c58054045
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT ECKBLK [AT] ME [DOT] COM FOR A FASTER RESPONSE THESE NEED A NEW HOME!!!! JUST NOT GETTING ANY WEAR W/ OTHER WORKBOOTS. FRESH VIBRAM FROM WILLIE'S.! NO BOX OR TAGS OR BOOT GARAGE. JUST BOOTS AND OG LACES. MODEL: S52M FABRIC: HD01R COLOR: 7 SIZE: 41 (TTS)