or Connect

Posts by eckblk

What is the leather labeled on the box? I'm curious what the treatment is labeled as- if it's listed on the boot
Sort of like Adamantium . Congrats on your boots- I thought they suppose to be reverse calf these season but I guess he is using horse. PS- sidezips have not arrived yet.
where are you located?
delete
http://www.hide-m.com
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT ECKBLK [AT] ME [DOT] COM GUYS- AN EARLY ITERATION OF THE TORNADO ZIP BOOT; I'M GUESSING FROM THE 2009 COLLECTION. THE ICONIC CCP TORNADO ZIP BOOT IN A STAMPED SIZE 7. COLOR IS BLACK. LEATHER HORSE; I THINK. CONDITION IS 9 OUT OF 10- EASY. NEW VIBRAM JUST ADDED. WORN UNDER 10 TIMES TOTAL. NO BAGS, TAGS JUST THE BOOTS. OUTSOLE LENGTH: 31.75 CM WIDTH: 11 CM (AT WIDEST POINT) 1050USD OR BEST OFFER (BUYER COVERS FEES 4% & SHIPPING)
CCP and A1923 use YKK zippers- +1 with @NaTionS what said: The factory, Simone uses could have ran out of pull or maybe this season they are using those old school YKK pulls. Either pull- you are getting a killer pair of boots.
AW11 LABEL UNDER CONSTRUCTION FARMERS JACKET 01 OF 01 PRODUCED IN 2013 SIZE 48 COLOR: 22/9 (BLACK) 64% WOOL/35% LINEN/ 1% COTTON WITH 100% COTTON LINING **FABRIC IS SOLD OUT** shoulders 43.5-44cm pit to pit 50.5cm length 75.5 cm WORN TWICE. SPECIAL ORDERED THROUGH HIDE-M. SIZE 48 AND FITS TTS. INCLUDES TAGS AND SPARE BUTTON. SHIP IN PAPER LUC BAG. THIS IS THE MORE EXPENSIVE FABRIC USED ON THE FARMERS JACKET; US RETAIL WAS 2500USD. 1350USD CONUS (BUYER COVERS...
Favorite piece from IS this season; someone please kop.