or Connect

Posts by eckblk

CARPE DIEM S61M 7 HOLE WORKBOOT Sz 41 (FITS US 8-8.5) HEY GUYS- LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN. PURCHASED THESE NEW FROM YAHOO AUCTIONS A FEW MONTHS AGO. THEY HAVE BE WORN 5-7 TIMES TOTAL. I DID HAVE VIBRAM ADDED. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FIND A PAIR OF S61M IN THIS CONDITION OFTEN. COLOR IS DARK BROWN. THE LEATHER IS CHROMEXCEL FROM THE FAMED HORWEEN FACTORY. FITS A US 8 OR 8.5. BOOTS ONLY, NO BOX OR TAGS OR SHOE GARAGE. OUT SOLE IS: 30.5 CM PRICE NOW: 775USD OBO CONUS (BUYER...
One of one with special UK treatment.
Did you pull the trigger?
I just pm'ed you the new list for this weekend
Hotoveli NYC's 1st delivery: double zip and workboot
Pants: IE LUC (Never fits me right; need the mythical size 49) SGH Denim (MtM jean for 245usd, you really can't beat this) SLP 17.5 PRPS NOIR (I'm serious) Some crappy r&b jeans Outerwear: Carol A1923 PH LUC EG Basics: LUC LeU Indi Sent Forme Attachment Marvielab Belts: Carol M.A+ HTC Trading Co
LOL- I can't believe that they are still here. Zero offers (MAKE ME A FAIR OFFER), I would not even sell them but I already have a pair S52M black workboots and a pair of AW14 A1923 workboots (new style) incoming in oiled horse.
+1- my Crappy Diems do all the time
What is the leather labeled on the box? I'm curious what the treatment is labeled as- if it's listed on the boot
Sort of like Adamantium . Congrats on your boots- I thought they suppose to be reverse calf these season but I guess he is using horse. PS- sidezips have not arrived yet.