or Connect

Posts by eckblk

the color is great on those.
I wouldn't put too much stock in what I own ( or wear) I was running errands in a Carol Leather and Under Armour sweatpants last week.That being said- I thought the jeans looked fine ( I thought they wear Dior MIJ RAW at first ). The swap out the top for LeU/LUC or somehting with rolled hems. M.A+ is always a little shiny at first compared to the cow/vach leather.
M.A+ Y BUCKLE Sz M (FIT's 31-33 best IMO) BRAND NEW- TRIED ON TWICE. SIZE M. INCLUDES M.A+ POUCH.
Thin sole is where it's at for the warmer mos (these boots w/ the linen @qcqc) S. Cordovan R.
LABEL UNDER CONSTRUCTION AW14/15 MILITARY BREAD BAGS TOPSTITCH-FREE JEANS 24FMPN49_CA32_OE COLOR 24/0-9 (BLACK) 1 OF 25 (IN DIFFERENT COLOR AND SIZES FOR 2014 BRAND NEW!!! INCLUDE TAGS WITH SPARE BUTTONS. SIZE 48; RUNS TTS. US MSRP IS OVER 1700 USD. AW14/15 MODEL. waist 41.5-42cm thigh at crotch 28cm thigh at back seam crotch 30cm inseam 87cm hem 18cm
it's all the same- they both can access each other's email. I write either directly and usually start off Marco/Matteo: .........
I guess he would, but he's Paris last I heard.
Alex- you should call the shop have Matteo put the black aside in your size when they show up. The cut works for you (I prefer it for myself too).
The linen is actually lighter in weight than it looks.