or Connect

Posts by brescd01

I have established full contact with Mina, and she has written that she in fact no longer travels to clients outside her city stops. Can anyone explain why her largest client base is in Rome? I find that very interesting.
Okay, Mina has replied but only tangentially to my email. Apparently she is very busy. Does anyone know if, as her website suggests, she travels to clients homes or to locations outside NYC, at additional cost?
Tell me again the best way to contact them? I have still had no reply.
I am starting this thread on behalf of the owner of Burgos, who is a lovely person, business woman, and shirt maker, but not so hot in the "forum skills" department. She is coming to the USA this year with the tailor to the King of Spain. I had her make me some shirts when I visited Madrid. Her shirts are very nice, without anything distinctive like noticeable handwork. Her prices are extremely reasonable, especially if one selects fabrics manufactured in Spain. She...
How does one contact Mina? I wrote her a few days ago at the email on her web site and I have had no reply.
This is a non-specific list, so I can imagine a lawyer might be dissatisfied, but these are models I own and I think every one who loves shoes should own: 1) Edward Green Newbury (wholecut) 2) Tricker's derby full-brogue (under several names depending on leather, I prefer the Ilkley) 3) John Lobb William 4) Edward Green Dover 5) Alfred Sargent Caldbeck Note I am not so enthusiastic about every pair of shoes I own and so ythis just isn't a "I own t and you should...
Are there any other sources of Italian-style tailoring in London besides Rubinacci? And what is the most current price of a jacket and trousers chez Rubinacci?
The most resistant sole treatment is a steel cleat at the point of impact. That will for all intents and purposes stop wear. The downside is that depending on the shoe, they can become slippery on stone floors. Most of my shoes have this cleat and it has stopped heel wear entirely, which was very annoying to me.
"known as a traditional camiceria, they are now expanding into the suit tailoring business with a strong focus on unstructured 'shirt jackets'" Can you show pictures of these garments?
Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?