or Connect

Posts by lampo26

What are the rise measurements on the PNS cut? I've seen it described as the top block of the NS and tapered lower leg of the PS which would be a good fit for me but the measurements e.g. on Context Clothing don't seem to align with this. I have minor lordosis which means trousers with less than 10" rise are a non starter. I take a 29 or 30 in A.P.C.s by the way.
Thanks for the reply, Charlie. I ordered the Oak Brown Bakers Bridle with a stainless steel buckle as I like the look of the "character" in that leather.
I'm on the hunt for a belt that goes well with less dressy generic brown shoes/boots, mainly with dark jeans but also going as formal as an odd sports jacket/trousers combo. So mainly on the casual/durable side of things, but can also be dressed up a little.   Which belt(s) in the Equus range do you recommend for this criteria? Ok, this is a bit of a "whatever suits you, dude" case, but reading through these pages has made me aware of some intricacies I didn't know...
I'd really appreciate some pointers on a pair of brown dress boots to wear with a grey sport jacket and dark navy jeans. I'm keen to spend under £100 but am willing to look at other options.   I just found these Wolverine 1000s on eBay, but I'm a bit skeptical it's returns not accepted. Do they look slightly scuffed to anyone else? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wolverine-1000-Mile-Boots-Made-in-USA-UK-11-Red-Wing-/151173912707