or Connect

Posts by Fenderplyr

cant imagine their slim fits getting any tighter, the current model cuts off all circulation to my thighs and groin
Looks like i ordered the perfect size then, thanks!
just a quick question. I ordered my true waist size, would you recommend going one size down to account for the stretch that may happen on the indigo x indigo denim?
just got a pair for me and my pops, looking forward to them!
yeah it started in the SoHo store the other day
I have the knowles leather jacket which I love, but you can probably have better quality and a made in USA brand for the same price
I bought a 33 in my 1954 STF 501z with a natural waist size of 34. I wore them in the tub and they got considerably tighter but eventually stretched back out to about a size 34. Kinda confusing but thought I'd add my 2 cents
I actually loved the olive slims but RRL slim fits are too tight on me. They had additional details like camo herringbone pocket bags, but nothing other than the color and pockets that set them apart 
a few good items in the sale right now, picked up the buckland messenger for $120
 Looks like the coat I tried on about a week ago but I wasn't sure of the name. It was substantial and heavy although I'm not sure if I would trust it in brutal weather or snow. The large also felt more like an XL in my experience