or Connect

Posts by idlewild

I have no idea, measure a belt that you already have an see what the measurement is to the whole you do the belt up to.
Can a mod delete this thread, I posted it in the wrong forum.
Hey I have a pair of Paul Smith Dickens boots in black for sale. I bought about a year ago but they've always been a bit too big. In total they have been worn about 10-12 times. I will post pics when I get home tonight. Anyway, they are size 9.5UK which would fit a 10.5 or 11US I believe. They are $200US shipped in North America
It's about 1.6 wide. Middle hole is 34inches so the belt has finished stretching.
Hey I have a pair of Paul Smith Dickens boots in black for sale. I bought about a year ago but they've always been a bit too big. In total they have been worn about 10-12 times. I will post pics when I get home tonight. Anyway, they are size 9.5UK which would fit a 10.5 or 11US I believe. They are $200US shipped in North America
I bought this a few months ago and hoped it would stretch. It didn't stretch enough so I am selling it. $80 shipped in NA. pics:
This is a great jacket and a great price...i'd pick it up if it was a bit bigger!
How old/how much wear do the 30s have? Also do you have measurements for them (particularly the inseam?)
Bump...$240 shipped
Pics