or Connect

Posts by idlewild

PRice drop >>>> Julius T for $180
I'm looking for a Krane Elliot Anorak from the s/s10 collection, black size 38...one was on here not long ago...hopefully someone knows where I can pick one up! Thanks
I posted the jacket a while back but never followed up on it anyway, here are pics and measurements for the tshirt and jacket. Mike & Chris Hooded Leather Jacket - Size Medium...fits slim. - Its a dark blue color, I'm not sure what the exact style name is. - Some of the leather got a bit of adhesive damage on the right shoulder however it was professionally repaired by Superior Leather Restorers NYC. - $325 shipped North America Pit-to-pit: 19 Sleeves: 26 Shoulders:...
How does one go about contacting Ken directly? I'm looking to pick up an elliot in 38 from s/s 10 if he has any available!
Quote: Originally Posted by frenchy what part... i said 6-8 per year 6 at 14 years is 84 8 at 14 years is 112 so average is about 100 getting laid is not an exact science,i would expect this from Conne but not you but you only have 9 or 10 years of 6 or 8 if you're 35.
So the title pretty much says it all. I'm looking for the black souvenir jacket with purple and leather trim in 48. Let me know if you have one that you are looking to get rid of...
Title pretty much says it all. I'm looking for a pair of dior homme mij 19cm in black size 29...preferably new or close to new.
I have a couple of things for sale: Mike & Chris Hooded Leather Jacket - Size Medium...fits slim. - Its a dark blue color, I'm not sure what the exact style name is. - Some of the leather got a bit of adhesive damage on the right shoulder however it was professionally repaired by Superior Leather Restorers NYC. - $350 shipped CONUS. NDG x W+H Hoodie - Size Medium - Black color. Not sure of the style, I bought it at the NDG store in NYC. I haven't seen this...
$210 shipped..someone buy these or trade me some diors!
Price drop...$220 shipped.