or Connect

Posts by idlewild

I have a pair of black 19cm diors for sale, waist size 28. These haven't been worn too much, they have always been a bit small for me. The clasp broke so they have a button. They are $215 shipped in CONUS or I'll trade for a pair of black 19cms in 29. Measurements: Waist ~ 16 Inseam ~ 37 Hem ~ 6.75 Thighs ~ 10.5
Hey, I'm looking to pick up a pair of indigo MIJ raw diors in size 29. Looking for a new pair or something that has been really lightly used. I'd also be interested in a pair of raw 17.5s with or without stretch material in them. Let me know what you have and your price. I only listed a price cause I had to, I'm willing to negotiate depending on condition.
I have a pair of dior homme blacksuns that I bought at the dior store back in march. I haven't worn them much and they've been washed once. Unhemmed. There was a small hole near one of the belt loops (shown in the pictures) that is pretty unnoticeable and has been repaired. $350 shipped in CONUS. I'd also be interested in trading them for black super slenders in 30 or other dior homme 17.5s. Measurements: Waist: 16.5 Inseam: 37 Hem: 6.5
I have a pair of dior homme blacksuns that I bought at the dior store back in march. I haven't worn them much and they've been washed once. Unhemmed. There was a small hole near one of the belt loops (shown in the pictures) that is pretty unnoticeable and has been repaired. Interested in trading them for black super slenders in 30 or other dior homme 17.5s. Measurements: Waist: 16.5 Inseam: 37 Hem: 6.5
Pics? Also, do you have the hem inseam measurements? Don't this seasons raws have a smaller inseam?
measurements on krane please...
Tshirt is sold....jacket is now $310 shipped
Quote: Originally Posted by cez 1) fill tub with luke-warm or cool water. I recommend cool. 2) soak jacket and gently massage the leather for 3-5 minutes. 3) gently squeeze the excess water out, do not twist as this may damage the leather. 4) hang on a large wooden hanger for 4-7 days. Did the jacket shrink at all after you soaked it?
Price Drop Tshirt now $165
Jacket now $300!