or Connect

Posts by Fooleo

Hi Gary, any bedford jackets this season? 
Could somebody point me towards a dayton shirt in a Medium? either the gray stripped or chambray. Have I missed my chance, or may they come back around for F/W with different materials? 
What's up SF? Up for sale here is a pair of loden green Chromexcel vibram trail oxfords from Oak Street Bootmakers in a US size 10. The shoes have been worn a handful of times and are in great condition, only starting to be broken in. Unfortunately they are just a tad big to continue wearing, so I'd be happy passing them down on to someone who will get more wear out of them. There is some minor scratching against the surface of the leather on the back on the right shoe,...
^I had noticed that, but was thinking more along the lines of the traditional ranger moc sole. Or Possibly even a crepe sole, but I'm sure that could get more and more pricey
Maaan that bison leather is super sick. Was thinking about ordering a pair of ranger mocs anyways, anyone know if they could do a pair of ranger mocs with leather like that? 
Okay Guys - Help me out.. Having a Bit of trouble in deciding between the 0205SPs, the 0805SPs, and the 0705SPs. I'm a Momotaro newb, but do have previous denim experience lol. I'm looking for something with possibly around a weird guy cut? Something baggier than Nudie Grim Tims, but not anti-fit baggy. After having difficulties with measurements from BiG, I'm not as trusting when it comes to buying denim online. My waist is somewhere between a 30-31. I was thinking a 31...
PRICE LOWERED ! NEED GONE ASAP !     Up for sale here is a pair of brand new, unsoaked, Pure Blue Japan XX-011s. The XX-011 is considered to be PBJs slimmest cut. The denim itself is a 13.5 oz Left Hand Twill. I purchased the Jeans from Blue in Greene, one of the very few retails outside of Japan to Carry PBJ. The original inseam on the Jeans is 37" and I asked to get them hemmed to a 36" (without having treid them on) and they are unfortunately too small, and now...
Still available ?
Can someone point me in the directon of somewhere that might have better markdowns the gant site? Some of the shirts on sale are really nice but the percentage of stuff thats sold out is 
Appolgies if this has been asked already, but could anyone weigh in on the fit of the super skinny guys? Specifically the Big John collabs, if anyone owns a pair. I wear about a 29 in weird guys (have a pair of size 30 LHTs that were big from the start, but are now practically too loose to wear) and fit a 30 in a skinny guy comfortably, but if anyone could contribute on the overall quality of the N&FxBJs that'd be awesome. I also have a pair of size 29 dry organic brown...