or Connect

Posts by Staffer18283

Mine as well - the courtenay on the 363 with some friends        
If its a bespoke suit, then 2 pairs is a no-brainer. I got one with front pleats and one without to make sure I am covered for changing fashion trends lol.
 I am at the upper end of that scale at UK8 so hopefully the issue is less amplified for me than what it would be for someone ordering a UK6 (ie someone ordering EU40). I ordered EU42 on Reszo's recommendation.
 This worries me - I faced the same dilemna and went for the half size bigger rather than the smaller as I was worried I wont have enough length. I have 2 incoming in around 2 weeks time in the U and K last.
Dont disagree with any of that but several of C&J lasts strike an optimal balance between classic and contemporary. The 363 last is just perfection.
I have 2 aldwych. One in black with a danite sole and a brown with a leather sole. I have had both for around 7 months.   Somehow the black pair has creased much better and fits very comfortably. I quite like it as a work related travel shoe - I can wear it on consecutive days without guilt and don't mind it getting scuffed up during uncomfortable economy class travel.   The brown pair hurts my heels and the right shoe has not creased well. The leather around the...
How does the leather hold up for these shoes for folks who have owned them for a while ?
I recently acquired a few tin cans of burgol wax polish which is considered a premium wax. Regardless of how hard I try, I struggle to get a good shine from it - something which I manage easily with kiwi or AE or even loake wax. My technique is the simple - little bit of wax plus a drop of water using an old cotton t-shirt. Anyone have this problem ?
 I find that the quality of service I receive at a watch AD improves dramatically if I walk in wearing my AP / IWC vs my G Shock. Obviously, this does not condone any poor quality service that you may have received but perhaps a useful lesson in terms of getting good service at luxury stores.
        Carmina austerity brogue vs G&G gable. I honestly think I like the carmina more