or Connect

Posts by patagonianwild

Awesome. Is it Canadian sweater company?
^ Thanks
^ Yes it is. I think HumanBehaviour still has some stock.   Anyways, I just received mine and I just wanted to ask what should I treat my kngr virgils with, if anything? We have a lot of rainy days where im at...
Just got my first NMWA order, which was a thoroughly nice experience. Supernice packaging and also handwritten note! Took a bit of a sizing chance on a couple of tops but it all turned out perfectly! PF shirt in size M might be the best fitting from-the-rack shirt I've ever gotten somehow, if theres size-consistency throughout this brand I'll get lots more of those. Anyways, thanks NMWA, BBIAB!
Heh, well yeah I venture a bit between 46 and 48 really, so 46 would probably have worked, but was just really looking for that relaxed fit in this one. Oh well, Im sure another chance will appear somewhere down along the road 
 No personal experience, but according to the description @ Acrimony these run large: "Please note that this style runs large. For a true fit as shown, we recommend sizing down one. For a relaxed and oversized fit, take your true size."
Thank you kindly for your help but im not that into that colorway. Need the grey one, or secondarily the beige one. But still, thanks. :)   Edit: Do these hoodies often return seasonally like the sweatshirts? If that's the case I guess im sort of fine with waiting a bit  :)
If anyone knows where I could find this (nwt) http://store.nomadshop.net/collections/size-44/products/rg-bleach-hoodie-grey in size M I would really appreciate it
Hey, I dont like gambling in general, but winning waiting games really does come with that extra bit of sweet sauce.Mr Porter does have *some* nice sporting selections IMO, I like for example Iffley Road for looking like an implausibly casual trail runner. But im sure im just too lazy to venture deeper into this exact cosmos of garments. Im also too stupid to have a clue about everything. Those Margaret Howell cashmere blend knits are good buys at 50% (as they always seem...
What that guy under you said AFAIK ^_^ Having said that, im a bit saddened by this sale so far. I had like 15-20 items on my wishlist ready for a bonanza, but the only one thing that actually went on sale from that selection sold out pretty instantaneously. Damn these other people who are also like me. I'll kill them! With murder! PS; will the sporting items (running gear) go on sale?