or Connect

Posts by halfnhalfnhalf

How come?  Just curious.
 My preference continues to be . . . 
 It's the nature of seconds - you pays your money and you takes your chances.  At least you're only out the $10 restocking fee!
 awww yeah
Offered for sale are these Allen Edmonds Park Avenue cap toe bals in merlot calf, size 9.5E.  They are factory seconds and have been worn approximately five times.  These shoes retailed for $269.  I am offering them for $129.  Thank you for your consideration.
sold
 I definitely believe. 
Offered for sale are these Allen Edmonds Haight boots in brown calf, size 9.5E.  They are factory seconds and have been worn approximately five times.  New factory seconds of the Haight model retail for $279.  I am offering these for $119.  Thank you for your consideration.
 7 blind, 7 brass . . . does that mean two possible GMTOs?  How many orders is the minimum?  Sorry if that was answered some time back.
I was lucky enough to get my last MTO order in a few days before they ended the program - and the shoes arrived today:     All Leeds.  Specs (left to right):   1597 Russet Brown Dublin Tone on tone stitching Brown leather insole Split reverse chili welt Khaki outsole thread Dark brown transparent edge Double leather outsole   3119 Golden Brown CXL Tone on tone stitching Brown leather insole Split reverse brown welt Brown outsole thread Brown transparent...