or Connect

Posts by various121

Go with the Authentic then. I would do it myself too except they don't have my size in stock and I'm extremely impatient..don't want to wait. I just ordered the Spiewak Dugan from Zappos. They say I got the last one so I should receive it tomorrow and then I can try it on and compare to the Navigator.
So I bought my Sterlingwear Navigator, but the navy blue isn't as dark as I had hoped (I'm a black-jacket type of guy). I think the color is keeping me from falling in love with it. I just came across another jacket, a Spiewak 'Dugan' peacoat and was wondering if anyone had any experience with the brand or the particular model peacoat. Fit, finish, quality? Note: I've tried on the Schott 740N, thought it to be very bulky (but also very warm).
Thanks, I'm able to do that. I also called Sterlingwear about it and they told me that there's about a two-week break in period for the shoulder-pad and wool stiffness.
Long time lurker, first time poster with a quick question and some background:   I updated my peacoat from an amateur yet dependable Ralph Lauren from 7 years ago, unstructured, unlined, 80/20 mix to a Sterlingwear Navigator, 44R (I'm a 42R suit size), 24oz 100% virgin wool, satin lining. Needless to say, there is a big difference in quality, weight, appearance and more importantly, jacket structure (lining, shoulder pads, etc).   I've noticed that trying to drive in...
Hi boys and girls.   Wear a suit 5 days a week, live in NY, very much into watches, getting ready for the winter. I'm a Capricorn and I enjoy long walks on the beach as well.
edit...