or Connect

Posts by senorjon

I just picked up some stunning John Lobb Hutton's in Misty Pewter from B&S and I was wondering what was the recommendation for caring for/polishing Misty Calf leather? I want to keep the Misty Calf finishing as I believe that adds to the uniqueness of the shoe. I purchased the Pewter wax and cream from JL, but am curious if you guys think this will remove some of the Misty antiquing?    Thanks, Jon
Hi All,   I just picked up some stunning John Lobb Hutton's in Misty Pewter from B&S and I was wondering what was the recommendation for caring for/polishing Misty Calf leather? I want to keep the Misty Calf finishing as I believe that adds to the uniqueness of the shoe. I purchased the Pewter wax and cream from JL, but am curious if you guys think this will remove some of the Misty antiquing?    Thanks, Jon
CM?    New here, sorry, still trying to get used to the acronyms. I am trying to get a pair of Crockett and Jones though. 
Anyone know what the "conditions" are for Matches? Or what the select items are? Not exactly sure how that code works. 
Haberdash code not working here either. Anyone have any idea why?