or Connect

Posts by namdaemun

my inseam is typically 30
Hey   I'm 5'10 and I wear 9/9.5 dress shoes.  I never knew proportions mattered when choosing cuff heights so should I go with    1.75   OR   2"   Thanks!
Hey   I'm 5'10 and I wear 9/9.5 dress shoes.  I never knew proportions mattered when choosing cuff heights so should I go with    1.75   OR   2"   Thanks!
Hey everyone,   I need the following please:   16.5 x 33 slim shirts (quality brands only - isaia, finamore, kiton, etc etc). Prefer Stripes or Solids 32 or 33 pants with at least a 32" inseam.  Would love a shorter rise/slimmer fit but willing to pay for my own alterations. Quality brands only (prl/corn, incotex, boglioli, jw brine, etc). Need staple colors.flat front only   Staple suits - 40-42 R, dual vent, 2 button or 3:2 roll, prefer peak but okay with notch...
Hope to try this again.   I need the following please:   1. Navy blue spread collar (cutaway preferred) 16/16.5 with at least a 33/34 sleeve dress shirt. 2. Staple QUALITY solid navy suit with dual vents, flat fronts, and the extras.  40-42R with at least a 32" inseam. 3. Black dress shoes in 9D (i like sleek lasts) 4. Tom Ford stuff     What do I have? Everything from quality SWD to quality MC. Trust me
 Alex's reweaving in LA.  I send stuff to the ladies there all of the time. Hands down phenomenal work. A moth hole is about $60 for a french weave but I assure you I cannot tell where the blemish was at.  Turnaround is about 2 weeks depending. Highly recommend
Cool looking shirt. what's so great about the brand?
 Could you educate us on what you know about Moncler? I have about 6 different pieces that all "feel" quality, which is why I picked them up although I knew they were faked more than women's breasts in beverly hills.  True story...I used to live there.  If you REALLY want to know how Nordstrom survives on their return policy then PM me but I'm not going to open a can of worms here.  I only know b/c I befriended a manager there and we would talk about policies, strategies,...
Anyways ...     I have a NWOT Brioni suit (unhemmed and everything) in a navy with gray striped pattern. Feel so nice and soft. I'm also starting a new role this week that is visible with both management and clients.  To keep or to sell is the big question! Haha. Do I really need a $5K suit?! Hmm