or Connect

Posts by jdrizzy

Nah I use 5k lights, just can't get my lighting correct, also I use a shitty ass mannequin I got when I first started. P. S he asked me if it was okay to resell. I said yes as it moves items for me quicker. I was merely asking whether people preferred auctions Vs bin using that as an example. As for lights and mannequin, I can't get it to work for the life of me, too many lights results in a faded out, overly bright photo, less light just becomes faded darkness.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/SUMMER-Canali-Salmon-Silk-Linen-Wool-Solid-Jacket-Sport-Coat-Blazer-EU-52-42-L-/321420387032?pt=US_CSA_MC_Blazers_Sport_Coats&hash=item4ad625e2d8&_uhb=1 Sort of links to the other SF member but I dont think he cares that much, he made some good money! Not sure if I'm doing my auctions like shit, but this went for scraps (Should have started with a higher base price)
Nice little pickup, pure linen canali Blazer. Also an Alex mcqueen shirt
AUCTION VS BIN-   I sold a blazer to another forum member through ebay for practically thrift prices - he reflipped for 9x what I sold for- but took a month and a half for it to happen   What are your opinions on quick auction sales that might yield less profit vs the long wait (there aren't free fixed price listings anymore correct?)
@Barrelntrigger Is this a thing Section d'or japan Also found a shirt that's label just says shirt. Reminds me of the yohji shirt I found a few months ago, anyone know the brand?
Where do you guys get replacement laces etc. Cobbler or just Walmart target
Should I pick up a Navy pinstriped etro Blazer. I know pinstripes on a Blazer are a no no, but people that wear etro are out there. Thoughts?
D squared patent hi tips, one shoelace is snapped. Kop?
Shit, what are some of your guys's bad passes? Just remembered passing on two LBM 1911 Tailored blazers a couple months ago, I remember someone passed on a zilli leather jacket a while ago.
I had a defect about a month ago, where they stated the item was not received. I sent the tracking number and they instantly closed the case ( assuming it was at the post office or something) - Can I fight this ? ( it raises my defect % since I have 3/17x transactions)