or Connect

Posts by unpainted huffheinz

Lauren Santo Domingo
Still no LK post? Maybe someone should go check on him. I see your 'Total Eclipse' and raise you Nomi's cover of Lou Christie's 'Lightning Strikes': IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube...
Marwood
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 anyone mention whitehouse? Only as a joke. I used to do a lot of drinking with Peter Sotos, and even he admits how bad they suck. Kevin Drumm wipes the floor with them. The most out there shit is Runzelstirn and Gurgelstock. There is a somewhat rare recording that sounds like someone murdering a kindergarten class with an axe that goes on for twenty minutes at least. Even hardcore noise people don't...
I'm hoping this is the end of Springfield. The joke would have been funny for an episode, but an entire season of going back to the same tired shit is way too much.
Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart me and a coworker guessed that *that's* the person who shot Deb/Lundy but we couldnt figure out the connection as to why until that last second of the show when the door opens. great stuff so far As the only other character introduced this season it was kind of obvious right? The only other possibility was another Trinity family member.
Tiny rockers: Marc Bolan was about 5'7" Lou Reed is about 5'8" Brian Eno is a tiny little guy at 5'5" or so
Quote: Cohen is considered a "master tailor" who has improved Oxxford's styles, making them more appealing to a younger clientele, according to one source. Still, his experience in big corporations is limited. Where to even begin with that paragraph.
Quote: Originally Posted by mr.loverman I'd say there are much better ways to spend your time and money. A good bout of exercise such as weightlifting, tennis or jogging is likely to give you a much greater "high" with no negative side effects. Also, there is a tremendous amount of pro MJ propaganda coming from musicians who are paid by drug dealers. Unfortunately many teens are exposed to MJ at the very time they are developing their self esteem...
Is this in any way related to the first Bad Lieutenant? And how did it go from a shitty low budget Abel Ferrara film to being directed by Werner Herzog and relocated to New Orleans?