or Connect

Posts by velomane

As a rule, I won't pay tax in someone else's jurisdiction. If they won't deduct the VAT from your purchase, tell 'em to shove it. Take your business elsewhere.
Yeah, this is the second pair I've bought through Notch. My impression has been that he's a busy guy. Very organized and reliable, nonetheless. Have faith.
Yes. I ordered a pair of shoes in February. Three weeks ago he told me they were ready and shipped. Received them and thanked him for a smooth transaction. For once, the Canadian customs people did not demand a pound of flesh in return.
Got a PM from him yesterday saying my shoes are ready and will be on their way shortly.
[[SPOILER]] I'm expecting a pair of those, size 41.5 narrow F-last in antique cognac cordovan any day now. Notch, are you reading this?
Speaking of chukkas, does anyone here have any that are made by Vass? I'd love to see some pics.
I appreciate your input Rikod. Thanks for posting that.
You're probably preaching to the choir on that point.
Tricky, Have you thought of using Alden's Leather Defender? I've applied some to some of my cordovan boots, but have yet to test it against the elements. Anyone else care to comment on the stuff?
Mike and Company I, too, am interested in getting in on the Loden/ Burnt Orange jacket should it come to fruition.