or Connect

Posts by velomane

Interesting that you should mention this. I had a watch from Japan sail through last month, and all parcels of bike gear from the UK (about six of them) values up to $200 got through as well.
Just today, good sir. Frankly, I can hardly believe it. Of the last three pair of Vass that I've ordered from NMWA, this is the first pair to come through unscathed, so to speak. Cleared customs yesterday morning in Mississauga, in my hands in Winnipeg today.
They shipped to me via DHL, so it was the full hit: GST, PST, 18% duty plus fees. What hurt even worse was the fact that she (the woman at Carmina) screwed up my order. Back went the boots to go through it all again. I never did recoup all my costs on the initial purchase. Furthermore, she tried to say that it was I that messed up the order. When I showed it wasn't me, she tried charging me for return shipping. Not a pleasant experience. I've since noticed that others have...
Hi Charlie,Any news on this strap? I'd love to get my hands on one.
Got my first order of RTW's coming. I'm planning on some MTM's so I'm curious to know if the build quality will be the same or better. Anyone care to comment?
The folks at Epaulet are truly awesome. Great work everyone at Epaulet!
A girlfriend based in the US? Why didn't I think of that?
Gorgeous belt, Charlie.
If you're referring to Customs, yea, they've really been dragging their butts this week. I've got a pair of Vass that have been sitting there since Sunday.
Dat a GMT Master?