Posts by Ds13

Looking for a blazer or suit around a 46S jacket for my dad for my upcoming wedding.   approximate measurements for the jacket: P2P: 24" S2S: 18.5" Length: 29" Sleeve from Shoulder seam: 25.5" With minimal drop due to beer belly  Lighterweight preferred but not necessary (just no flannels or winter weights) Will consider all colors except black but a nice navy would be perfect. Need it by May 20th at the latest. I've got cash to burn for this, don't make us go to...
  [[SPOILER]]  SNS Herning Stark Cardigan "Black Lake Mix" Medium Tagged size: Medium Made In: Denmark Material: 100% pure new wool Characteristics: New with tags Flaws: N/A, New with tagsApproximate measurements Pit to Pit: 17.75 Shoulder to Shoulder: 16.75 Sleeve from shoulder seam: 27 Length from Bottom of Collar: 26.5Retail: $329 I've got 2 of these, want to get rid of them so I'm selling to fellow members here for $160 shipped each. 
I'm about 1500 posts behind but I I felt I needed to make a post. I'll catch up on the thread asap. 2nd favorite recent pickup Weighs about 4.5lbs. N/A aaaaand this... Wool/silk/camel and it fits. N/A edit: should mention, mix of thrift and waaaay underpriced consignment
the fact that they're even doing an online subscription is a joke.
Need to clear some stuff that's been sitting around for way too long as we're moving soon. All prices shipped in US. Can't do any trades unless for some reason you have an Acer Predator x34 monitor or the ASUS equivalent.   Might be some room for negotiation depending on the item and how bad I want it gone.        John Lobb Prestige Oxford 8.5E UK Brown $265   NWT Wallace & Barnes jacket 36R Gray $120   John Lobb Captoe Oxfords 8.5UK Brown $400   Ermenegildo...
Long time no post. 50 EU in an awesome fabric, also unlined. Probably N/A unless you've gotta have it. Medium
Been insanely busy lately. (Starting a new job at the end of the month, bought a house, and finishing wedding planning) so haven't had a lot time to thrift but i still wanted to post some stuff that I've found recently. Still lurking here every day. Most of this isn't true thrift just a heads up           Boys XL but fits like a adult small                                
Lol you guys thought the dog pics were done... Piper and Ralph
w...what if Spoo is Mr. Big..? 
Whoever got these, if they don't work out. hit me up