or Connect

Posts by schmidtdalton13

Congrats Spoo!I'll take some kiton, brioni, LP, etc. in size 36 of course. kthx
Congrats RTC! On a related note, 1 more final and I can thrift again! I put myself in a thrifting ban for this week so I would actually focus on studying. It's agonizing.
@SpooPoker   So a package arrived at my parents house today addressed to me. My dad sends me a picture of the sender label, "Luxeswap". So I say "open it please, I wasn't expecting anything from him?" He opened it up and says it looks like a Christmas card and package. So he sends me a picture of the label on the "fabric thingy" and it read "Drakes for Luxeswap", my jaw dropped. Thanks for the card, the PS, and for thinking of me! I really appreciate it. You didn't...
So a package arrived at my parents house today addressed to me. My dad sends me a picture of the sender label, "Luxeswap". So I say "open it please, I wasn't expecting anything from him?" He opened it up and says it looks like a Christmas card and package. So he sends me a picture of the label on the "fabric thingy" and it read "Drakes for Luxeswap", my jaw dropped. Thanks for the card, the PS, and for thinking of me! I really appreciate it. You didn't have to do that....
yep. worked for me. although I decided not to buy one. I don't need to be spending money right now. 
PSA: use the coupon code HOLIDAYS for 40% off. Dammit, I think I'm gonna buy one, they come out to $156...
all of this watch talk is getting me hooked. can anyone suggest something to read that will help me understand all of the watch basics? thanks! 
in search of Barbour polar quilt vest in size Small or 36 
Finally got myself a Barbour. ethrifted for $110 shipped, which is insane since it's a 36/S and it came with a hood, and it's pretty much brand new. If anyone comes across a polar quilt vest in size small, I'd love to buy/trade for it!