or Connect

Posts by schmidtdalton13

Never thought id be so excited for another Minnesota winter haha. Good stuff!
Shout out to @FlorianQC for posting this thing. The longhi he posted last Saturday/Sunday? (I think) Just a quick picture cause I've gotta go! The leather is buttery soft and the fur feels amazing. By far the coolest thing I own. I paid on Sunday, with lightning fast shipping it arrived today, I wasn't expecting it for another 2 weeks.
My bad everyone, I know this fit is a little more SW&D but I didn't think it was over the top. In my head I thought it might work for this thread too. @jaywhyy Yeah they're new, first time actually wearing them and trying to stack for the first time as well. What about the shoes don't you like?
Only had time for 2 stops today A nice slim fitting spread collar shirt by Eton in my size; and a lululemon T Paul Smith linen pants, haven't decided if I'm keeping yet Perfecto style leather jacket dibsed by my gf almost immediately But the real winner today was this beauty, vtg slubby silk midnight dinner jacket.
Quote: SF x Blue hanky collab? 
that buttonhole is glorious @SpooPoker 
Figured it was time to start this thread up again!   [[SPOILER]] Rick Owens jacket - underpriced consignmentJames Perse T - thriftNWT Acne jeans - underpriced consignmentBally sneakers - thrift
  [[SPOILER]] Rick Owens James PerseAcne studiosBally
Good luck man! I have had multiple saved searches on eBay for months and nothing ever ends at a significant discount. I'm about ready to cave for a pair of tankers...
@eazye 😘 @ChetB you're a gem. I don't know if I can resubmit a fit but I am. I went and changed quick cause I wanted to see what it would look like. Very villain-ish, I like it. Rick Owens jacket - underpriced consignment James Perse T - thrift NWT Acne jeans - underpriced consignment Bally sneakers - thrift