or Connect

Posts by Churchill W

Used that station last night and ended up walking what seemed like forever and up and down stairs to get to the 2/3 from Broadway and Fulton. Next time just going to walk at street level to get to them.
Question of my own. Thoughts on shoe brands for patent leather oxford shoes. I don't think I want to spend more than $200 and English made is a preference, but would go for American, Italian, etc. Would prefer a sleeker last (not as sleek as C&J 348, but sleeker than Allen Edmonds/Alden) and looking to have it in hand before mid march for a black tie wedding.
I like my Kent Wang ties too. Not sure if you will receive by mid-next week though. If you order by today you might. I would double check with them and check to see if they have expedited shipping options. I don't remember if there were the last time I ordered. I usually pick the cheapest option.Personally don't like double monks myself, but don't see why you couldn't use it for for smart casual with jeans, especially in tan.
Not sure if he still does, but he used to get his haircut at Astor Place. He is definitely someone you notice when he walks in the room.Lose the sweater or wear a Mac-style coat instead of the overcoat? I don't like wearing sweaters to work as I get too hot just sitting at my desk.
Thanks for the PSA. These boots are not my taste.
Agreed. Sometimes I don't read about stuff until day of or after.
I'd say these are more Streetwear & Denim. I personally don't like them.
Couldn't you just wear a thinner jacket?
If you want the metal taps to be flush, I'm not sure if you have any other options in the city.
Just make sure to keep an eye on it. It really depends on your rotation of shoes how long the leather soles will last. Some of us can go a whole month without wearing the same shoe twice.