Posts by Churchill W

Agreed. If I wanted light colored shoes I would have bought them in the first place. Yes, dark brown Saphir cordovan cream.
Not Harlechs, but my Marlow wingtips, pennies, and tassels have remained pretty dark, but then again I do use dark brown Cordovan cream on them. The wingtips, which I'm wearing today are about 4.5 years old.
Through resellers like : http://www.seiyajapan.com/Not sure if they have that specific model, but I would inquire with them.I'd like to know too. I've been tracking for the past few months and going prices from what I have seen have been $2,800+.
You can buy them directly from Japan and have them shipped to the U.S.
At least with my shoes, the toes of most of my pebbled shoes are stretched so much that it's almost flat, but yes, the same process.
I would think the process is the same. Have not had the same issue as you with some Allen Edmonds I have. Don't have any pictures, Cleav has no problems shining his Conistons.
While C&J and Citishoes are in the general area of town, Carmina's new location in proximity to Alden and Allen Edmonds are shots fired across the bow being only a couple hundred feet from the other two.
Unfortunately sounds about right to ship a pair of shoes as a lone consumer.
I could see why they would say that. It's on one of C&J's more traditional looking lasts. They'd probably think a wingtip on the 348 last might look sleeker and with the times for a 20 something. Honestly I didn't start wearing wingtips until I was in my 30s.
I'm the same. I could not get an idea fit in their shirts. I ended up buying the 39-87, but the sleeves are a little long on me and the waist is a little wide.