or Connect

Posts by Churchill W

I've taken the El to Boys Townish area and the ride didn't seem to bad. Have you guys ever taken the ride from LHR to the City? Now that's a long ride.
Has anyone tried the train to the Q70 or vice versa? Seems it could be convenient if the bus trip is only 7ish minutes.
I have burgundy Leeds too, but not a good person to ask. Not a big fan of plain toes myself.
Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but needed to create a new profile on the Brooks Brothers site for the corporate sale.
This seemed like a good deal to me too:http://www.ebay.com/itm/221563081434?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
I don't remember which Beaufort I have (I think the non-sylkoil), but I have had both liners and they zip into mine. I think they make the warm pile liner in two different versions, one with buttons and the other with a zipper. Not sure about the sylkoil one.
Personally I don't like black with navy, and there isn't much contrast with the two.
Yeah that makes sense to me, but am I the only one that doesn't feel their arms and chest expanding after I have eaten a meal? I thought the only difference between AD and BD was in the waist.
This doesn't make any sense to me given they are "before dinner" and "after dinner," but no one has corrected you so...
Thanks for the tip. The ad does say wool tote. It might just be the regular tote in wool form.