or Connect

Posts by Churchill W

I prefer no shows or anklets myself.
I don't have any of these yet, but would welcome some.Eh, I think the chinos are fine even in the straight cut.Like the shoes, but dem socks.Eh, I haven't seen any fabrics that are spread collar worthy yet. Gustin doesn't strike me as dressy.
Don't love doing it, but needs to be done most of the time.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/362536/crockett-jones-mto-central/4800_100#post_8512829
Personally have not worn any of those brands, so I will defer to someone else with more experience.
If memory serves, I think it is the 35mm.
I thought they were known for their smaller watches. Wearing my LE Tangente today. I have small wrists (6.25").Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I'd be careful with Gilt. I have read that some companies specifically make products for Gilt, which might be of lower quality than if you were to buy retail.
Still think you're going to regret it. I would only go all patent. IMO, the suede makes it less formal.
What is "decent" heel height?Honestly with the patent leather there already, I think you're going to find it hard to wear in any other situation.Loake? I got lucky and was able to snag some C&J patent leather shoes from eBay.