or Connect

Posts by 05charley

Father Knows Best Saved by the Bell Batman
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara I'll probably be killed by GOP operatives within a few years so you'll hear about it. I think Gov. Paladino has a place for you. But not in the Paladino/Palin administration.
You gave me a mountain
You've been cold to me so long, I'm crying icicles instead of tears there ain't no coupe deville hiding at the bottom of a cracker jack box
Envelopes You sent me a bill with an envelope but the bill stub doesn't fit in the envelope(without pushing mashing and swearing), much less the check without folding it. How much did you save by making the envelope an eighth of an inch smaller? I'll bet you're paying someone more than that to unfold my check. Stupid corporate idiots. And dumbass websites like XM radio that ask for 2 different passwords. That's right, I can't remember the password I used to give...
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara This is the type of thing that changes weekly. Right. This week it is The Seekers(Judith Durham) - "I'll never find another you"
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara I fucking hate this fucking town I'm in. Did they put you on the cleanup crew in Rhinebeck?