Posts by gdl203

Cool. The snarky opening statement means that the counter is back to 10! How did that cotton seersucker jacket shrink that much? Did you wash it? I'm intrigued by the M&E tweed you like sp much as to get three of them. Are there any pics of those made up anywhere? Most Caccioppoli is VBC-made, and in my experience good stuff. Some is LP - typically you can tell by the different pricing. For trousering options, have you looked at H&S Dakota Plains? I honestly...
How about a little positivity?    Maybe a break from the constant need to deride, attack, ridicule and put down other people's choices and taste?   Maybe a 10-post experiment without any snark at all?   What do you like?  Show us a few things you like and don't feel compelled to ridicule.  It would be nice.
Grey with blue accent is 402The other grey is a warmer shade and accent is orange
 I don't see why that would be an issue, or much effort.  The tab can be moved up. I'm a 43 in Tanino and found the 43 in Canalone to be the right fit.  If Tanino feels half-size small/large, the half-sizes in Canalone can help dial that fit
 We will stock two colorways (in very small quantities):  navy with no accent, and brown with orange accent.   If you're interested in any other colorway, you should pre-order
I don't know them personally
He has the same shape (long, scalloped hem shirt) every season. Can be worn long and loose, or sized down for a less dramatic fit.
Duster
 I see.  I don't understand how that jibes with wishing there were more pockets externally.   Anyhow... congrats on the Moscow.   One my favorite coats of all times.  I really do love mine