Posts by gdl203

I kinda like how that shot came out (iPhone pic, no editing)
I kinda like how that shot came out (iPhone pic, no editing)
If you want the extra slouch (à la @Synthese, go up a size. If you prefer a trimmer fit, TTS
Kyle is not fully familiar with the CM -like nerdy pointillist fit critique experts who believe that every picture is an invitation to deploy sartorial fit wisdom. He posted to share the process, not the result. Again, this is a first basted fitting. There is no result yet.He may even think that between a tailor with 55 years of experience and me nearby, he will probably be OK and divot free.
Last call
Last call
At least one person noticed that this is a basted fitting lol. Trousers are barely holding on with a thread and they should "drape better"?Let the old man do his job - and Kyle enjoy the process
  It looks really very very very good.   I would reconsider letting this one go if I were you.   All DR will feel constricting a little tight when closed but the reality (everyone who owns one will tell you) is that you rarely wear it fully closed.  
 It's just more work (cost) but it doesn't make it impossible.   Also, the cuff catches the hand so it is not going to wear as long as an uncuffed sleeve
The black ones we have in store are quite black, not charcoal