or Connect

Posts by gdl203

They actually arrived today as well
Received our new shipment of Calabrese bags today. It included restocks of black Napoli bags and both colors of the boiled wool/leather ones. And 8 new styles that are all freaking awesome - some full leather ones (including a leather/suede combo) and several more seasonal canvas/leather combos (including a seersucker and a striped cotton). Photos to come... But I'm excited by these arrivals
First part of @Synthese's interview with the maestro is up on the blog : http://nomanwalksalone.tumblr.com/post/82100863077/an-interview-with-stephan-schneider-part-1-by
Don't mind the idea of a loft space in general if square footage is limited and ceilings are particularly high. The execution here is pretty awful though. I'd also want to be 100% sure that whoever is doing this is experienced in building structurally sound lofts, especially if it hangs over a an area where people hang like a kitchen and not a closet.
It's about the same weight as the navy. Less coarse of a weave. It's really nice too.
^ my best guess : 40 on P2, 40.5 on U
I agree with that.  US7 should be a good fit for 39 in Buttero.
Unlikely.  Takes a while to make and they're very seasonal.  If you see something you like, grab it now.  (<-- I know I keep saying that but that's true, especially of seasonal items)
Nice shoes too!
Or 5-pocket cords. Faded jeans will work too.