or Connect

Posts by gdl203

Oh, thanks a lot!   It came out even better than I thought... The price should be in the $1,1xx zone after SF 10% discount.   We can do pre-orders but we just don't have that many of them to be honest
Look book (and I think a couple of retailers websites) show it with the sleeve rolled down but I think that it looks best with the sleeves cuffed up.   That's also how I've seen Stephan Schneider wear his kimono sleeves 
It's not coming...  [[SPOILER]]
Those are awesome - I insta-grabbed a pair for me.   The ripple sole makes the shoe
The ties did not go up in price, except for a rare handful of non-seasonal ones (like the plain grenadine and plain knits, which really should not have been included in the sale to begin with).   The other hundreds of ties are deeper discounted now than ever before.
Yes this is what happened after a big sale email goes out.   When a website and server are set up to receive a traffic of N visitors at a time, and then all of the sudden gets 50 to 100 times N, all at the same time and almost all on the same page of the website... well, it slows down and some requests time out.   Many sites go down in large spikes of sales-related traffic.   You can try to plow through the slower site along with the 100xN other visitors and get your order...