or Connect

Posts by gdl203

Most European stores charge for shipping and do not cover return costs. With some exception with large global players, free shipping & free returns is very much a US thing. European online stores may be obligated to take returns, even on sale merchandise they're already selling at or below cost, but they're often not paying for shipping both ways as well.
The tailor at Sartoria Corcos, where I guess this pic is coming from?
50% return rate is absurdly high. With price competition and ever increasing shipping rates, a store would not survive if it was the average return rate. Basic maths
I'm going to guess that it is reasonably linear
 Yes, final call !
Gorillapod
 Upward camera angle positioned at your belly button is never going to make you look good.    Think of the camera as someone else's eye.  The vantage point looking at a full body is always from head level, slightly downward looking.
Here are a few shots that may help understand how the sleeves are attached.   Blue mini-houndstooth is Eidos, the other is constructed with the spalla camicia sleevehead.  I think that this closer look allows to see the difference between the shirt sleeve shoulder which is visibly inset and top stitched; and the Eidos shoulder which is not inset and top-stitched in the spalla camicia style.  Both have a good amount of grinze (excess fabric forming waterfall...
Yes, that's correct, the baby calf is a lot more supple and probably won't give much.  The thick veg tan uppers are quite unique in how they evolve. You have tried the shoes with your orthotics so you're well positioned to pick the right size - you're probably right that 39.5 will work best for you
 My post above was in jest... it's just a particular of their design (short cap) - some like it and some don't.   Some will find it cool, others not.  It's more noticeable on the styles with toe caps, of course.