or Connect

Posts by gdl203

What exactly is this "look" you're talking about, and what is inexplicable about it? I'm asking genuinely as I'm not sure what it is that you're highlighting here. Polo shirt with sc? Collar shirt over jacket collar?
The pleated Rota posted on IG are not high rise - they're exactly the same style as our pleated Rota trousers, but with no belt looks and buttoned side tabs (pretty but totally impractical)   In any case, I plan on  offering pre-orders for spring, and you will be able to choose from 4 styles: regular rise w and w/o pleats, higher rise w or w/o pleats.  Normal (usable) side tabs on the high-rise ones - not the buttoned ones
Who can guess whose faces are swapped here?
I really hope Italy wins tonight, so our hosts can be in a cheery mood for the whole week 
I wore a lot of RTW Isaia and others before I started getting stuff from NSM and now mostly Formosa.I used to post a lot of fits - not all glorious - but you can take a look.Look, I don't disagree that you don't see a lot of them. But that also applies to a bespoke suit from the Row or anything else that is a significant upgrade from the ubiquitous Brooks and Paul Stuart suits. Bespoke in general is a small % of what lawyers and bankers wear in NYC. Within that small...
I did. But most bankers or clients don't care as much and wear Brooks suits. Some exceptions here and there though
No one on Wall Street would notice the difference in shoulder expression. I would go further and posit that the vast majority wouldn't even notice if a suit had patch pockets. I spent 15 years on Wall Street and this is my experience. What people do notice is whether you look too "dandy" for the job - usually that means "fancy" pocket squares or suiting fabric that is too unconventional (including what we here consider classics like a POW). Some things also only...
Yeah that's definitely easier...It's dirt cheap in France
SF10 does not apply on sales items.Re: first time buyer discount, an email gets automatically sent with instructions if a signup is eligible (signed up during the promotion and never made a purchased from us).
Is it really going to rain everything day? Ugh