or Connect

Posts by gdl203

Good choice. That slubby denim is particularly awesome, and the orange thread is just perfect. I really like it. No worries about fit, you can always exchange for a different size if it isn't right.
We'll check offline but we usually apply the SF discount for int'l orders from SFers.
It fits small. I am a US42-43 and need XXL to be comfortable in the shirts. XL can work but fits slim in outerwearYou would need a XL but the sleeves won't be super long. On me (6'2"), the sleeves are a tad short and the body is too slim for comfort with the XL.You still got SF 10% off, I hope?We'll measure but I'd say it is probably he right size for someone who wears US36-38 suits.@MrG the main difference between the straight and tapered Big John jeans is in the legs...
It's heel guard tape. Your tailor adds it inside the hem to protect it from friction
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/valve-belted-coat-in-night-dark-blue-cotton-linen-mix.html
Do you guys know the reference?
Small measures 16" across the waist, medium 16.75", large 17.5", and XL 18.5" across.  Length on M is 18.5" for example
Large