or Connect

Posts by gdl203

I really don't think so.   The cardigan (any cardigan, maybe another one if you are not on board with the saturated blue experiment) creates that buffer zone between the two checks and makes the juxtaposition of the two actually visually pleasant rather than jarring (if they were more directly connected without cardi)
At this point, I'm sure that the answer can only disappoint   but it was a grey sharkskin suit 
Guys - our operations are in for a major disruption in the next 48 hours due to the imminent blizzard.   Kyle & I were supposed to get back from Paris today but every flight is cancelled and likely also cancelled on Tuesday.   Edouard will try to cover partially in our absence and when we're in travel/airports limbo but it will be patchy.   UPS is cancelling pickups and deliveries as well.   So, both customer service requests and order shipments will be disrupted and...
This is different though.   I would normally never recommend to buy a shoe that's too tight and "break it in".   But the Buttero Tanino in veg tan leather use panels of leather that will SIGNIFICANTLY change after just a few hours of wear.   Unworn, the veg tanned leather is very stiff and it puts a lot more pressure on the foot than will normally do once it becomes flexible and adapts to your foot shape.   It gives the impression of a shoe that is way too tight because of...
 I understand now.  I only have one pair so not a lot of data points...  I was simply surprised that mine had performed so differently from yours.     The two pairs of laces is because some people prefer the look of cotton laces and others like them better with leather laces.   I actually like the cotton-laced pic you posted - maybe it's time for me to switch things up for a bit!
Really?  wow, I've been wearing my tanino to death and the laces are still fine.  Do you pull really hard on them?   We'll order a whole bunch of laces with the next Buttero order - thanks for bringing this up!
44 is your Mackintosh size@emptym I have the green/brown monitaly.
We bugged Stephan and his crew for over 3 hours this morning... So hard to make decisions when there's so much awesome stuff  :(
I know it's been a while but I had posted fit pics and sizing info for the Eidos field coat - and I think so did unbelragazzo. The field coat is a piece of outerwear and fits nicely over a same-sized Eidos jacket. I.e. if you wear an Eidos 50R jacket, the field coat in 50R will work well on top. It will obviously be roomier if you only wear it on top of a shirt. If you want a trimmer coat and don't need layering room, you could size down 1.
Worsted Alsport and Moonbeam are incredibly different though. Former has a hard hand, smooth worsted finish. Moonbeam is very soft and spongy, with a lot of nap.