or Connect

Posts by gdl203

I'm not sure I discussed that but I went through a whole bunch of Fox flannel and tweed swatches to select the ones we wanted to have made up in caps. This is our collection of Fox caps - if any of them is also available somewhere else, that would be quite the coincidence. The reason why this should be of interest, is that we can have fun with this. Like a good old GMTO where we can collectively select cool fabrics to make up into caps. Maybe different cap shapes too.
this is what we do! [[SPOILER]]
There's just no good way to measure the waist on drawstring trousers - any measure makes little sense.  Some drawstring are more shirred than others and are larger when not cinched.   For those, just go with your normal Schneider trousers size. 
  That piece is just cool - looks good on you
hmmm... where did you find the link you clicked?  It may be a wrong URL
 Flat on a table, all buttoned.  Measuring full pit-to-pit and x2.   A few inches off? Page is still there:http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/how-we-measure
Go for V if you're looking for a cool, draped, relaxed fit like your pics 1 & 2   Go for IV if you prefer an awkward, too lean, closer fit like your third pic
 Because Yoox went overnight from being primarily an off-price business (73%) to being primarily an in-season business (63%) the day they completed the merger with Net-a-Porter. Having aggressive pricing on their smaller off-price business would have negative effects on the demand for their larger in-season business. 
Why would you not move the button?  The buttonhole is on a tab, so it's super easy to move it up (as opposed to a buttonhole on the sleeve).     You can have the sleeves of the Conservation (that's the name of that coat btw) altered rather easily.   There are some differences between Conservation (left) and Memory (right), mostly the re-engineering of the knit liner, reducing bulk, different collar style when worn without hood, and pocket styles (reverting to the same...