or Connect

Posts by gdl203

Same size as CP. there's an SF code (SF10) but it doesn't apply to the current footwear promotion.43 in both
They're almost sold out. I think we have two pairs left so why nuke the price for two pairs and put the other retailers in a weird spot? 15 is still more than 10, no?
I can't. That's why we carry both. You know how veg tan feels and how it evolves. Maybe you want another like that, maybe you want to try something softer and smoother.
The leather is very different. Soft baby calf vs thick veg tan leather
 As a general rule, if it doesn't day "Final Sale", it is not final sale.   We can help with sizing though
 40 as well
 It's off-white (not optical white, but still pretty white).  Not beige or tan Yeah the olive turned out dustier and with a distinct warm grey tinge to it.  Quite different from the other grey though I think all the online pics are rather accurate for these polos (at least on my screens)
 Yes they're correct - we received a couple of series this spring with narrower shoulders than usual.  Of course, we informed Gennaro and Dionisio about it, and have asked them to control the measurements more accurately going forward.  In the mean time, we are posting the actual measurements for these series.
I can photochop your face on it !
The tunics are more relaxed and a little longer than traditional IM sweaters with ribbed cuffs and hems.  That's very much the style