or Connect

Posts by gdl203

Yes that would take any tailor 2 minutes
 The linen content adds a little bit of that streaking in the fabric that is typical of cotton/linen mixes.   I think that the main difference is that it is not woven like a traditional seersucker and the puckering and rumpling really happens only after the garment is washed.  The swatch itself (pre-wash) isn't puckered - but the end result is.
Those pants look really good on you
Linen will be restocked
 Also the cotton twill 320g fabric.    None of those are particularly heavy - they're mid-weight for cotton and cotton/linen.  
Something closer to white / lighter than oatmeal, like sand or cement.   
Oh I carry my computer, books, travel toiletries, chargers, etc... in mine.  I wouldn't be worried about the sturdiness - it is pretty serious.
Tanino fit a full size larger than tagged.  But if your foot is wide and you're saying that width is OK without sizing down, then maybe you made the right choice.Yes.  We got some good outerwear coming.  Also 6 new makers coming into the fold this fallWell, we will have some stock
 Email us and let's see if we can add a 46 to style(s) you want.  We sent the order this morning so we can probably add a pair or two at this point.