or Connect

Posts by Tobias Boerner

Thanks for the info - you still have this problem? IT guy checked and could not find a mistake. 
@MSchapiro: Sure, once we know your fitting size we could add a vibram sole to every shoe in our collection. Also a protection sole from Rendenbach is possible.   Some nice shoe fotos:   Polish style expert Michał Kędziora aka Mr. Vintage did a great job with our shoes, i think. Please have a look:         More of them you can find here.
»The quality is clearly higher compared to other pairs of RTW shoes made in Spain. The work is extremely carefully done – and it is very clear that the quality inspection is done in Germany.« A review of our Scotchgrain Captoe Oxford (No. 555), written by our highly esteemed Mr. Mircea Cioponea of Claymoor´s List.  
Until our english blog will be ready, i use Styleforum for our fresh articles about shoes. Hope you like it.      Saddle Shoes -­‐ An American Classic       The classic American collegiate look put their name on the map. Squealing, white tennis sock-­‐wearing bobby soxers brought them fame overnight. Here, we take a look back at the history of an American success story—the (in)famous ‘saddle shoes’.   The End of the Depression and the Rise of the Saddle Shoe...
Hi kjeandersson,   sorry for my late response. No. 542 is build on our classic last. Unfortunately I don´t have a clue which CJ-last resembles the most but maybe you´ll find the answer to that at sizeadvisor.com.    Best    Tobias      
Asian Afro mentioned it in the "Winter boots that aren´t ugly"-Thread ... for the cold days we do have some new Boots in our collection.     Note: All winter boots are equipped with a soft lambskin inner sole and a double outsole.   Feel free to take a look: Shoepassion Boots Collection  
Hi everybody, I received some private messages asking me about the final price of our shoes and the price of our shipping cost. So I take these requests as an occasion to bring up these infos for all of you:   Right now, we are working on the possibility to pay directly in Dollar - until then, you can only see the price for our products in Euro and unfortunatly you have to convert them yourselves. But the good thing is, as a customer outside of the European Union, you...
Hi billabong, No, we don´t have any sales campaigns at Shoepassion for two reasons:   1) Other shoe sellers have a spring and an autumn collection. So they have to launch new shoes twice a year. When this happens, they remove the old models and sell them with a discount. We just add models to our collection. Most of our styles are timeless and so the collection at Shoepassion.com just becomes bigger and bigger. Four years ago we started with 20 models, now we have more...
Hi tattoodobem,     I completely understand the curiosity about the manufacture we are working with, but in reference to our business competition, I can´t tell you the company’s name. I hope you´ll understand.   I’m able to tell you, that in the beginning we weren’t the only customers of this manufacture. But now, we constitute the majority of production. Therefore we have direct access to the processes of development and production. We’re the only ones to have a own...
                                                     Dear Styleforum,   My name is Tobias and I´m more than pleased to announce, that SHOEPASSION.com has become an official affiliate at Styleforum.   You might ask yourself: „Shoepassion? I guess they do something with shoes ... but who is Shoepassion?“ We have already been discussed her at Styleforum in the past, but i see more questions there than answears. So let me introduce us to you:         Shoepassion...