or Connect

Posts by banksmiranda

I too liked the Starship Troopers book.
Hield's primary business is in weaving fine suit fabrics. Hield is not a fabric merchant like Dormeuil, Scabal, H. Lesser, John G. Hardy or Harrisons of Edinburgh. Scabal owns the British weaver Bower & Roebuck, and John G. Hardy is part of the same group as the weaver Huddersfield Fine Worsteds. Hield, along with Moxon, is under Gamma Beta Holdings, which is controlled by the Chamsi-Pasha family. Only fairly recently did Hield enter the finished clothing business.
Just finished Cape Fear - amazing movie.
I just went to Blockbuster and rented Cape Fear (1962 version). While I was there I saw Starship Troopers 2, The Skulls 3 and Cruel Intentions 3. I liked the original Starship Troopers. How was the sequal? Assuming it was released directly to home video, how was it? I can't imagine that many people would watch crap like Skulls 2, Skulls 3 and Cruel Intentions. Am I wrong?
Hield is a British woolen mill which now also has a clothing line sold at Saks.
re: Seewaldt & Bauman - I assume that the Manhattan location is their showroom and that the LI location is their production facility. BTW I have never visited Seewaldt & Bauman or seen any of their shirts. If I might ask, what specifically disappointed you about the shirts?
Seewaldt & Bauman 17 E 45th St. New York, NY (Freeport, NY 11520 location): (516) 379 8724 I called the Freeport number and got an answering machine message indicating that it is Seewaldt & Bauman.
That's what I was wondering re: Seewaldt & Bauman.
In addition to Kabbaz there are a number of custom(bespoke for Brits) shirtmakers in the world: Leonardo Bugelli in Florence Lanvin in Paris Mimmo Siviglia in Rome Angelo Pacinelli in Rome Geneva Custom Shirts in New York Anto in Beverly Hills Anna Matuozzo in Naples Sartoria Ypsilon in Milan Battistoni in Rome Finollo in Genova Merolla e de L'Ero in Naples Riddle-Mcintyre in Chicago Seewaldt & Bauman in New York and probably many more which I either don't know of or...
Chester Barrie is now Cheshire Clothing.