or Connect

Posts by banksmiranda

agree with LAGuy - shoulders should be narrower - the yoke is probably too big. Baggy around the chest and waist, and your right shoulder looks to be definitely lower than your left.
I don't think that Bizzocchi has a store as such, just his office. JD mentioned on his site that he is working on the wholesale side of things.
Apparently as of September he left Louis and is now working for Bizzocchi.
Super 130s is 16 to 16.5 micron source: http://hollandandsherry.com/textileguide/superfine.html
I remember a few weeks back we were discussing why there's a price difference between the Kiton 7-folds at Ben Silver and stores like Bergdorf, Saks, etc. The Kiton ties which Ben Silver stocks cost a little less. The Kiton ties I bought from Ben SIlver are not self-tipped, while those available from Bergdorf and Saks are self-tipped.
I wouldn't mind having a Maybach, if just for the back seats.
What I meant(re: the oil-rich people) was, we don't often see them wearing these things in public, do we?
The Holland and Sherry fabric is not extremely expensive since, as I understand, they usually do it in Super 130s. Scabal has all kinds of crazy fabrics - Lapis, Gold, Diamond, cashmere denim, Super 200s/silk, Super200s/vicuna... My question is, where do the oil-rich princes who order lots of suits and hundreds of shirts in a single visit to custom clothiers ever wear these clothes?
Moxon has a Super 210s which costs roughly $3000 per meter. That gold pinstripe is probably a Scabal/Bower & Roebuck fabric.
John Kochis in NYC.