or Connect

Posts by banksmiranda

Props to you, Armscye, for at least trying to do it yourself. I've come to prefer the buttonholes on Italian suits - no, not the keyhole style found on Brioni, Borrelli or Kiton, but the kind I've tried to illustrate in the picture below, #2. #1 is my rendition of the traditional Brit buttonhole, which I do not find very different from the kind made by Brioni, Borrelli or Kiton. Oxxford, I think, should use thinner thread for its buttonholes.
Considering how much of a pest he's been on Ask Andy, I'm surprised that Marc "Grayson" hasn't re-appeared on Style Forum.  I suppose that could be attributed to good (firm)moderation, Steve.  
If I remember correctly Lattanzi's tiny store is on the western side of Madison Avenue.
Twister 2.
I'm looking forward to seeing this as well. I would see it this weekend, but I have a research proposal to hand in on Wednesday.
There are also the variables of weight and stiffness/softness. There are heavy, stiff interlinings, light, soft interlinings, heavy, soft interlinings, light, stiff interlinings etc. T&A, Hilditch and Charvet use non-fusible interlinings, while most Italian makers tend to use fusible interlinings. Lorenzini uses fusible interlinings for some shirts, non-fusible interlinings for other shirts.
High-quality shirt interlinings are generally 100% cotton, while high-quality suit interlinings(depending on the area of the suit) are made from various blends of wool, linen, cotton and horsehair. The only real variable in shirt interlinings is whether the interlining is fusible or non-fusible/sew-in. There are high-quality fusibles and non-fusibles. Fusibles will be somewhat easier to iron and always appear smooth, while non-fusibles may require somewhat more meticulous...
INTJ here. Do any you think that this personality type stuff is of any real significance?
So this is a Kiton K suit?