or Connect

Posts by harkamsu

You would probably be surprised to find out that this one out the door from the CZ Custom Shop out of Mesa, AZ ran me just shy under $2300.The base was a custom model already, but I had additional work done to it. It's good for under 2.5 inch groups at 50 yards. The bushing is not a stock option on CZs. Neither is the extended barrel on this side of the pond. It also has a short reset trigger that makes 1911 owners envious. The trigger pull in single action is like 1/8 of...
My custom CZ Accu-shadow.    
Thank you for the kind words. Regarding the jacket, I am actually debating on going back to the shop and having it shortened. I requested 1/2 inch of shirt sleeve to show the cuffs after all. I am new to wearing suits, so I'm not sure if it's normal for dress shirt sleeves to ride up or if I'm just "doing it wrong." I didn't spend much time in the shop tugging on shirt sleeves prior to having one of the guys there snap a pic for me. One of the master tailors there did...
I am Mr. T. I'm a grad student at one of the local unis down in Atlanta. I will be done with dissertation in about a year, after which I will pursue a doctorate degree. In the mean time, I'm TAing and teaching. My first defense is coming up quickly, so I figured it was about time to buy a real suit since defenses are some of the most important events in any academic career. My area of study is biomechanics, and my dissertation is on floor to staircase transition in young...
Hi, guys. New here. I've been lurking from time to time just reading various threads. I purchased my first suit recently. Actually I had the initial measuring back in June. I just picked it up on Friday. It's a 3 piece, grey pin stripe from Sid Mashburn. Suit and shirts were tailored to me. Not pictured is a red checkerboard shirt. Both shirts are French cuffed. I requested for 1/2 inch of shirt sleeve to show, which is not evident in the picture taken at the haberdashery...