or Connect

Posts by fallenwest

I've got a black Toj fishtail parka in an unaltered size small.    9/10 condition, I tried it on once, previous owner wore it for "half a season" before he decided it was too big.   This thing is incredibly substantial. The highmere wool is really thick, I don't know if I'd ever get cold in this and it can get down to -30°F here   Fox fur is super soft, leather details are fantastic, lining is luxurious, etc etc you've heard it all, and It's true. Pictures absolutely...
Just received a black fishtail parka in size small, sleeves were too short for me.   9/10 condition, I tried it on once, previous owner wore it for "half a season" before he decided it was too big. This thing is incredibly substantial. Fox fur is super soft, leather details are fantastic, lining is luxurious, etc etc you've heard it all: It's true. Pictures absolutely do not do it justice, I really wish I could show what it looks like in person :(       Ordered by...
@robinsongreen68   Personally I think a different pair of shoes would be interesting. Something that would give it a more severe transition from the pant to the foot.    I guess what I'm saying is that the tennis shoe look isn't fitting in with the rest of it.
Looking to buy any of the ToJ long coats with around a 17-18.5 inch shoulder. So, a Parka, a Duffle, or a chesterfield.
that's actually perfectly useful feedback, thanks. I'll try to get an actual camera :)
Thinking of picking up a zip blazer, and maybe some kind of chesterfield, but I wasn't sure how well it would fit with what I wear now. So I decided to take wear this around my room and get an idea of what it would feel like.         This is what I actually wore:     jeans are APC, boots are CP, sorry for the photo quality, hopefully you get the idea.   Feedback desperately sought. 
   shirt's sleeves shrunk 2 inches in the wash. Probably wouldn't have worn them unrolled anyway though. I'm planning on getting a sewing machine soon, I'll probably be taking the shirt in at the hem a bit. [[SPOILER]]
Would the lengths on the 2010dr be the same as the lengths on a BCDR and a 2013dr? or would they be different since it's supposed to be a cropped jacket?   I would assume they'd be the same, and the scallop accounts for the cropped look
DAMMIT   how much did it go for?
I think the pants bagginess isn't a problem around the hips and thighs, but I don't like it around the calf and ankle.   Maybe a different pair of shoes would work better?