or Connect

Posts by fallenwest

Would the lengths on the 2010dr be the same as the lengths on a BCDR and a 2013dr? or would they be different since it's supposed to be a cropped jacket?   I would assume they'd be the same, and the scallop accounts for the cropped look
DAMMIT   how much did it go for?
I think the pants bagginess isn't a problem around the hips and thighs, but I don't like it around the calf and ankle.   Maybe a different pair of shoes would work better?
This is my first non-basic piece, unless you count a pair of gustins that I bought a year ago. I'm very happy with how they look in person. probably more excited than I should be, hence the overwhelming amount of pics Common Projects Chelseas in light/warm grey   [[SPOILER]] Edit: having trouble putting spoiler tags on in chrome
if I can get guidi 988 in the exact leather/color combination I want and know that there won't be sizing problems for 700 euros ($940 US), how good of a deal would that be?   Like, I'd be willing to wait a year to find it for cheaper, but I don't know how likely it is that I will be able to find it for cheaper.   I know it depends on how much I'm willing to pay to get it in top condition, but would you guys generally just try to find it in a b&s forum somewhere...
I emailed Charly about an address change about 5 days ago, he hasn't replied. I was going to assume that he got it, but I'm not sure. I know he usually replies for other stuff and that it's easy for stuff to get lost when he's getting so many emails.
[[SPOILER]] I am so confused, why do these guidis have hair? is that normal? wouldn't it block your foot/be unbearably hot?
I think ya'll both have some good points. I think there is something to be said for the different in variety between CM and SW&D, and that there's nothing wrong with *hoping* that Stitchy will dress in a way that sw&d would find more interesting. But I also think (for once) that moo is right and the CM guys dress the way they do for perfectly valid reasons, and just because CM maybe values experimentation and weirdness less doesn't mean there isn't value in pursuing it. I...
this is hilarious most high end jeans have 36 or 37 inch inseams standard. As it is I think it's bullshit apc doesn't do the same, a 34 is barely long enough to go down to my feet.
That's awesome ATG