or Connect

Posts by Isolation

+1 on dark suede chukkas being the one shoe. I volunteer Loake Pimlico.   I think the pick obviously depends on how you dress/where you work. A casual pair of boots just make more sense if you live in Cambridge for instance.
Is Loake Whitehall any good for pricerange? I don't see it posted about much. I think I won't be wearing it much, in fact I'm not sure if I like penny loafers much so I want something cheapish but good to try it out.
The sales person at SuSu at Regent street was ridiculously ignorant. That said I'd say SuSu and TMLewin/CT are your best choices, and Loakes for shoes. (Pediwear). I've found TMLewin to be a good source of staple ties, just avoid the garish and overly slim ones, and get the knitted pointed end ones on sale in dark colors. I believe TML and CT suits are both considered respectable on this forum for their price range. I'd get those first before you begin adventures into...
It's ironic because I specifically got these pair of trousers (from luxire under other posters' suggestions) trying to get something fuller cut and with full break compared to my usual slim trousers with no break ones, and I also picked one of my less waisted jackets. Thanks guys anyway. ps. I posted the question in the alterations thread, but if anyone can give suggestions on how to get the trousers adjusted I'd appreciate it. I've walked by Kilgore but I might bring a...
I got these from luxire to be beaters. Thoughts? It's far from perfect and too long/needs belt but I was thinking maybe they're adequate. I usually go no break and quite slim and wanted a fuller pair with full break to try different cuts, so I'm not sure if this works or not, as it's not something I go for very much. Here's a pic from a fit where I wore no belt. Should I just shorten it or does rest of it need significant work too?
I got these from luxire to be beaters. Thoughts? It's far from perfect and too long/needs belt but I was thinking maybe they're adequate. I usually go no break and quite slim and wanted a fuller pair with full break to try different cuts, so I'm not sure if this works or not, as it's not something I go for very much.
I'm glad you're exhibiting all the remorse you have in your body, which is apparently none.
Well as he's just demonstrating he's an unabashed troll, and he thinks because everyone thinks it's endearing he can say whatever rude things he likes and he'll get away with it with at worst a slight rebuke, and everyone will laugh it off as just noodles being noodles. If "being noodles" is being a prick and never trying to change and be less of a prick then I find nothing excusable about "being noodles". What people do when they can get away with things under pretenses...
Dude, I already stopped posting in your thread. I've never said a single thing to you or been rude in any way, and in fact I defended you last time saying I've seen some good fits from you when someone said you're consistently poorly dressed after all this time.. When you started being consistently out of line against me I chose to simply ignore you instead of retorting back. I could easily mock you for a thousand things, but out of courtesy I've left you alone. You cannot...
No one else like? I'll go safer with navy then.