or Connect

Posts by Isolation

Fusing is inferior, but whether you should avoid it or not is your decision. Very often it's a bad tailor overcharging for a bad product, sure, but if it's placed at a reasonable pricerange, and fits well, it can be reasonable.
I envy your turtleneck weather.
Haha, no it was like high noon, we had to rush these before we melted.   Yeah I'd say 2/5 (with frequent straddle) at Venetian is a very good game. I played it even whilst I was playing 10/25 at the Rio.
Thanks!   I plan on asking my tailor to lengthen my coats of this length by half an inch. I wonder if that's enough/a good amount.   I do actually prefer a shorter coat, but you're right, this is too short.   I think I am probably happy with the waist as it is if I am honest, but perhaps my mind will change, or my body will, then I will definitely have to. :p
Unfortunately I can't tell you, as these are my photos I took on my trip I hadn't had time to upload. I think Venetian will have good mid PLO. I've preferred it during series and think it will still be better, but I doubt it matters that much. I've always heard lots of conflicting reports to the point where I think it just depends on the day.   I was mostly playing the PLO over the WSOP at Rio. They were alright. Rumours of poker's death have been greatly exaggerated.
Vevevevegas.         Mohair jacket, cotton/linen trousers. Socks because ow, walking around a lot. Pocketsquare: first, my partner gave it to me, second, actually I like it anyway. Haircut, no regret as always.
Vevevevegas.         Mohair jacket, cotton/linen trousers. Socks because ow, walking around a lot. Pocketsquare: first, my partner gave it to me, second, actually I like it anyway. Haircut, no regret as always.
Just placed an order for a pair of Chadwicks in antique chestnut. Can't wait.
Yeah, my cleaner does it for me. Crisp shirts feel good. I do it myself when I travel half the time, other half I just hang dry and hope it's okay. Depends on what the fabric is, some of  the ones I have basically require ironing.
There isn't leftover from the silk linen is there? =[