or Connect

Posts by chenm0416

Shout out to @brokeassp for recommending Beehive for a cobbler in Chicago. I think they did a great job.  
Any one have advice on how to size Individual Sentiments lace up boots compared to MA+ backzips?
Any Korean mail forwarders like ZenMarket? Or anyone willing to proxy? Happy to pay a fee.
Best synthetic black tights for layering? Looking at Nike, arcteryx, and Y3 right now.
Sorry for the terrible lighting, but here are some pics of what you guys helped me identify as AW13 MA+ boots. Unfortunately, I tore through the heels after a rainy weekend in NY. On that note, does anyone have a cobbler in Chicago they can recommend?      
Thanks for the help and info, guys! I'll try to post some more pics when I receive them.
Just bought these MA+ backzips as my first "artisanal" boots without much information. Can anyone tell me more about them such as leather/season?  
Falcon Garments chesterfield in cracked pepper with quilted insulated lining Stock size 45 Brand new, tried on once $550 shipped to CONUS, skip the 4 week wait   Stock 45 Measurements: Shoulders (front): 16.8" Chest (pit to pit): 20.0" Body Length (front): 34.3" Body Length (back): 36.8" Sleeve Length (from shoulder): 23.8" Sleeve Width (pit): 7.1" Sleeve Width (elbow): 6.4" Sleeve Width (cuff): 5.0"
Falcon Garments chesterfield in cracked pepper with quilted insulated lining Stock size 45 Brand new, tried on once $550 shipped to CONUS, skip the 4 week wait   Stock 45 Measurements: Shoulders (front): 16.8" Chest (pit to pit): 20.0" Body Length (front): 34.3" Body Length (back): 36.8" Sleeve Length (from shoulder): 23.8" Sleeve Width (pit): 7.1" Sleeve Width (elbow): 6.4" Sleeve Width (cuff): 5.0"
Chesterfield today?