or Connect

Posts by chenm0416

Ordered Rivets 5/16 and have been told "next few days" for about two weeks now.
Has anyone received MTO Rivets recently? Been waiting 8 weeks so far.
WTB TOJ0 size 44 or spot in line for one.
 Thanks so much, this is pretty much exactly what I wanted to know! I wear a 7.5D with a low instep (could probably also wear a 7.5E). Read some advice that I could probably go with 6.5 or 7 in the 2030 last. Do you think 6.5 would definitely be too small?
Looked through the thread, but wasn't really able to find much of a consensus. What's the general conversion from Allen Edmonds 5 last to the 2030 last?
Mike, Think you accidentally missed my question and would really like to know what you think. For MTO navy Driggs can you compare the standard khaki twill to the military twill? Color/formality/feel/etc. Which do you prefer?
Mike, For MTO navy Driggs can you compare the standard khaki twill to the military twill? Color/formality/feel/etc. Which do you prefer?
 Thanks for the reply! I'm thinking of going with GYW instead of brass screws to make resoling more realistic. Would this make 6.5F a safer bet?
Looking to buy a pair of veal calf Macquaries. If i'm a 7.5D in Allen Edmonds 5 last, is the consensus to get size 6.5F?
Mike - I'm looking for a classic dark navy pair of Driggs. Between then basic khaki twill English sanded canvas, which would you recommend?