or Connect

Posts by foiegras99

Update with measurements:   P2P: 20.5" Length: 27" Sleeve: 31" (measured in straight line to collar opening, ~34" to from sleeve hem to center of collar)
Up for sale is a Margaret Howell Fair Isle sweater, size Large. This is a beautiful piece that has been worn at most a couple of times, never washed or dry cleaned and in excellent condition. Wish I could make it work but it is just too short for my 6'4" frame.   [I have perfect feedback on eBay under the same username]
Up for sale is a like-new pair of Balmain Biker jeans in a dark green color, size 33. Purchased from Maxfield LA last year, worn once, never washed and in like-new condition. As shown in the photos, the jeans still have half the tag attached. Comes with original (ripped) tissue paper from Maxfield. Asking $700 shipped in the US.   [I have perfect feedback on my eBay account of the same username]
Up for sale is a rare Nom de Guerre High Neck Sweater in the black/white marled knit pattern. Barely worn and in excellent condition, has been sitting in tissue paper at my family's house for years and I am finally getting around to selling it. Size Large, asking $150 shipped in the US.   [I have perfect feedback on eBay under the same username]
Someone was looking for knit pants...   http://man.totokaelo.com/journal/high-knit-pants/black/H14E61
Thanks. Was able to grab for <$500 with yooxgiving so worth a shot, will see how it turns out.
MMM. To wear oversized, I'm 6'4" so thinking it will hit above the knee. Thoughts?
Anyone know if they will restock overcoats in XL (beige or navy)? Or if stocked in any stores?
Damn. Had my cart set last night--not item one included in sale.
Any plans for a waxy black denim?