or Connect

Posts by kpsunil

A general purpose question/comment   How long does it take them (Howard Yount) to ship? There is no customer service phone number. Emails are not replied to (at least in a timely manner). Money went out of my paypal account 3 business days ago for the 2 pairs of trousers that I had ordered. No shipping confirmation yet. How do I contact this company?
as far as I know, the Lindsey brand is not full canvas. I think I heard it on this forum. Please search for the relevant key words.   Today, NMLC has 4-5 new HF jackets added to the inventory but they don't say Lindsey. Does that mean the new ones are full canvas? I am not sure. Shipping is free and if you have a local NMLC close to you, you can always return it if it fails the pinch test. I have only 1 full canvas jacket and I can easily tell that it is full canvas by...
The Nordstrom Hickey Freeman blazer is on sale (some sizes) at "Neiman Marcus" Last Call. I was asking if it will be wise to buy a 44L and alter it to a 44R. And the answer was a resounding no.   I have tried both HF and Joseph Abboud at Nordstrom. And both of the draped well, felt nice. And there is a $300 price difference, $795 vs $495. I see that Amazon is selling Joseph Abbouds directly, marked down to $299 from $495.   - Any one bought "high quality" jackets from...
A Hickey Freeman jacket that I had my eyes on is on super sale, but only a "L" is available on my size. Wondering if it is easy to alter it down to a "R". I am 5 10.5 tall.   Thanks