or Connect

Posts by TheBigChill

Thank you very much for taking the time to offer your input, and explaining some basics.  I'll have to throw it all together when I get home, & see which look prevails.  You know, LIke I should've done months or weeks ago... ;)
 Thank you for your input.  I currently own all the items listed, but have never really worn any of them, haha.  With that said, buying new and higher quality pieces will have to wait as the show is this evening.   I purchased the shoes for next-to-nothing a while back, and went with them because I thought that the more rugged sole would take better to a casual outfit when compared to a lower profile shoe. Is this a fair assumption?   I totally agree on substituting a...
Alright, Gents.  First, I'd like to introduce myself.  My name is Aram, and I'm a 31 year old Engineering Technician from Upstate NY.  I've never really been a big 'fashion guy' or sharp dresser, but am finding that as time goes on, it's nice to at least know what the heck you're doing.  The slim jeans, Converse, and plain long-sleeve T can only go so far.  I need to leave my comfort zone.   Without further ado, I'd like to ask for some advice from you fellas.  I have a...
Here's to my first post.   My 2005 Mini Cooper S.  Well modified, and a hoot to drive at the limit;  I'm an unabashed car enthusiast.