or Connect

Posts by Spinal2

Right - tux arrived from dragon inside. I chose them as they offered a fully canvased tux. Overall impression? Pretty good :) I posted a (poor) picture in the alterations thread, but got no comments (probably as my photography skills are so poor). Will post better pics asap.   The fit is pretty good, especially given that I gave him my measurements instead of those of well fitting clothes. ( I say him as "Bobby" does a lot of communication for dragoninside. Not sure if...
Any suggestions for this tux? I realise the picture is pretty bad - hoping to get one under better lighting tomorrow... (also apologies for the missing head, the new photoshop does funky things when you delete a section!)    I realise the shoes are wrong, and the shirt not ironed...  
For some funky reason, I've had to create a new account... odd. Admin emailed, but no response yet... Anyhow, as expected (doesn't everyone do this?) I totally disregarded the advice and ordered a tux online :p It's arrived today, I'll post some pictures in the adjustments thread - but to my untrained eye it doesn't look too bad...
I've been having trouble with my "Spinal" account. I used the contact us feature twice, but haven't heard back.   In a nutshell, I can log in, and everything looks normal, but cannot reply to threads (even the one I started). Any ideas what's up? I'm guessing it has something to do with me asking about the dragon inside company as I can't find that thread anymore, so I presume it's been deleted?   Any ideas on what's going on?   M.