or Connect

Posts by Mighty Morris

Sorry, the specification was lost on the last post ... it is: Burford Boot on 4497s last, Fitting 5.Gaucho Repello Suede.Mushroom Binding.Natural Barbour Welt.Brown Dainite Sole.Vintage Green Calf Lining.Brown Pull Loops.Four Brass Eyelets, Three Brass Ski-Hooks.Leather Laces. Here is a picture of one in a different colour:  and a Stow in Gaucho:  Mix the two together in your head and you should have a fairly good idea of how it will look. Best,MMgiving a fairly good idea...
Sorry, the build is: Burford Boot on 4497s last, Fitting 5.Gaucho Repello Suede.Mushroom Binding.Natural Barbour Welt.Brown Dainite Sole.Vintage Green Calf Lining.Brown Pull Loops.Four Brass Eyelets, Three Brass Ski-Hooks.Leather Laces. Here is a picture of one in a different colour:  and a Stow in Gaucho:  Mix the two together in your head and you should have a fairly good idea of how it will look. Best,MM
 Gents, We are nearly there.  Two more, please, and this one is happening. Come on .... you know that you want to! Best,MM
Gents, We are nearly there.  Two more, please, and this one is happening. Come on .... you know that you want to! Best,MM
Dear All, Happy New Year. Sadly, we don't seem to have enough interest in this MTO.  I might start saving and go for it anyway, but it looks like we might have to forget it as a group order. However, if three more interested fellows show up I am sure that we can resurrect the deal.  One person has suggested a Commando sole alternative .... certainly possible! All best,MM
I am sure that we could change to Commando if the consensus went that way. Any more takers?
Dear All, Happy New Year. Sadly, we don't seem to have enough interest in this MTO.  I might start saving and go for it anyway, but it looks like we might have to forget it as a group order. However, if three more interested fellows show up I am sure that we can resurrect the deal. All best,MM
Dear All,   I proposed a Group Buy MTO Desert Boot a few weeks ago .... there are three orders, we need three more.   Please let Richard at Shoe Healer know if you are interested otherwise, sadly, this MTO will sink.   The spec:   Burford Boot on 4497s last, Fitting 5. Gaucho Repello Suede. Mushroom Binding. Natural Barbour Welt. Brown Dainite Sole. Vintage Green Calf Lining. Brown Pull Loops. Four Brass Eyelets, Three Brass Ski-Hooks. Leather Laces.   Here is a...
Dear All,   I proposed an MTO Desert Boot a few weeks ago .... there are three orders, we need three more.   Please let Richard at Shoe Healer know if you are interested otherwise, sadly, this MTO will sink.   The spec:   Burford Boot on 4497s last, Fitting 5. Gaucho Repello Suede. Mushroom Binding. Natural Barbour Welt. Brown Dainite Sole. Vintage Green Calf Lining. Brown Pull Loops. Four Brass Eyelets, Three Brass Ski-Hooks. Leather Laces.   Here is a picture...
I often have the need to wear tough Desert Boots and I would like to put in an order with Richard at Shoe Healer for what, in my mind, would be the ultimate boot for my requirements.   As I will be wearing these in the kind of places where one doesn’t want to draw attention to detail, I am not looking for a “bling” fashion boot.  I want a discreet, top quality, boot.   Here are the specs that I propose:   Burford Boot on 4497s last, Fitting 5. Gaucho Repello...