or Connect

Posts by kjunfood

Could not find this easily in search function, probably due to the term being more of a free-floating one, but lately I've seen some people talk about "hybrid" half-canvassed suits and how they are bad as they involve fusing still, unlike x other type of half canvas which is free floating?   Not sure if I am even using all the correct terms here. I generally get what a fused suit is and what a fully canvassed one is, and up until recently, thought I knew what a...
Price quote please for a Strand in their Merlot/burgundy color in 7E or 7.5D (either is fine). Thanks!
Hello all,   Asking the collective knowledge of SF -- any idea where I can get a good pair of oxford dress shoes that are an oxblood or burgundy-like color?   Was thinking of purchasing new, and always keeping my eyes open to the SF marketplace (for those size 7.5 US! haha), but was wondering if there is a good option out there that I should look at?   Hoping to spend <$300. Thanks!
I recently had two MTM suits made for me and just started wearing one. Noticed something that is quite odd, and to showcase my lack of sartorial knowledge, I have no idea if the suit is messed up or if I have just never experienced this before! So looking toward SF for guidance.   All my belt loops are there except the "last" one, near the zipper on the right side. There's just not one there. There is instead a loop UNDER the part above my zipper where I button the...
Not the exact same model, but looks very similar. For reference:   http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/hickey-freeman-navy-wool-blazer/3093119   Mine is a Lindsey, so half canvassed. The above linked one probably is as well (at that retail $795 price).
NWOT Hickey Freeman Navy Sportcoat, 36R. Recently purchased this as NWOT, have not worn it but realized it looks 95% the same as the current navy Sportcoat I already have! Saw little reason to keep it around. So with that being said, details below:   100% Worsted wool, two-button single-breasted solid sportcoat:   Notch lapels Welted chest pocket Three-button cuffs (appear to be in the bronze, tarnished style) Back side vents Fully lined with interior...
pictures?
Do you happen to know if this is half canvassed or not?
CT generally is pretty accommodating. I'm 95% sure they will take those shirts back and give you a full refund. They've accepted mine back after I had them washed, and the sleeves were tailored (by them prior to delivery) to fit me, too!