or Connect

Posts by Hirsh

My Super Slubs were a Christmas present last year, and are holding up well.Having said that, I don't wear them that much, especially since I bought my 3x1 Biker jeans:)
My Super Slubs were a Christmas present last year, and are holding up well - but I don't wear them that much, especially since I bought my 3x1 Biker jeans:)
I've chosen one pair of Cone skinny jeans, ordered yesterday, but not the last pair.I'm not even sure I'll have enough room for the 4 new shirts, which may be on hold until some of my oldest clothes wear out...I'll post my closet as soon as the jeans are sorted, then update it when I get new shirts!
I ordered a custom pair of Cone black skinny jeans yesterday - I can't wait for them to arrive - I love getting new jeans!!! I need more legs to wear them all! One moe pair and then I'm back on a jeans ban again:)
Ordered a custom pair of 3x1 Cone black skinny denim jeansPut a deposit on next years custom bootsAwaiting an amazing pair of custom rare Japanese Selvedge jeans as wellOne more pair of jeans and I'll have 12 pairs - decided to stop there..My recent 3x1 Biker jeans are so comfortable that I wear them nearly every day ATM, as it's too hot for my 21oz Kurabo, which are fading really well after 2 years of wear, but the Biker jeans are great!
What about my hairdresser!!!???
In the summer it's more comfortable (and I want to hide my skinny arms!)In the winter I can wear ski thermals under them - sweaters aren't practical because I have 2 Siamese cats!My bespoke shirts are a better fit, but I lost a few pounds before I spent June in hospital, so next year I'll have 4 more better fitting shirts made..
Decided just to have 2 new pairs, as 12 pairs is already a lot to fade!!!Ordered pair no.11 on Thursday - 3x1 custom Cone black denim skinny jeans..One more to go before jeans ban but I have plenty of different styles and washes, so hopefully I won't be tempted for a while after the last pair:)
Had my hair done at the convalescent home where I'm recovering from my recent hospitalisation.. Wearing(no full length mirrors!) Thomas Pink pink end on end shirt 3x1 Biker skinny jeans
My collection is getting so big (one last pair and I'll have 12 pairs, then on jeans ban(!), but I rotate about half of those on a regular basis - my bespoke 21oz Kurabo jeans get the most wear, but now in the heat I'm living in a stone bleach custom 13oz Kurabo pair, and my new Biker jeans by 3x1, which I love!