or Connect

Posts by Hirsh

[/INDENT] Thomas Pink pink end on end shirt Pure Blue Japan 1069-2-PP purple face skinny jeans To go to hospital appointment then out to lunch with parents: J.Mendel black shearling and mink jacket Gaziano and Girling French black calf MTO Oxford brogues:)
3x1 jeans Earnest Sewn jeans Ralph Lauren jeans (Waiting for them all to arrive) Then I have to save up for boots!!!πŸ˜€
The Earnest Sewn jeans that my boyfriend has ordered me with a brand new double cuff bespoke shirt that actually fits!🐯
Good luck - I wish I could drive to New York to shop- I spend a fortune shipping to the UK!!!Btw, pair no.17 has happened!!!!!πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’Boyfriend has ordered me a pair of Ralph Lauren jeans online- please, please, let this be the last pair!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Hopefully I'll be able to stop at 17- it would help if I stopped surfing jeans, as I am looking for new winter boots!!!πŸ˜„
Decided no to this..Now I can't decide whether to order Fratelli Rosetti boots to match my Burberry coat- only one pair left!!!Head says buy, bank account says don't!πŸ’If they go on sale I'll snap them up..Sorry no pix- iPad upgrade has screwed up my iPad still!πŸ˜₯
You've actually got a Really nice collection!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Decided on one last pair... Haven't decided which yet Then I'll lock up my credit cards!!! But I'll have 17 pairs!!! And I'll do a line up, in chronological orderπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Apple Store was useless- still can't upload photos...Rag and Bone White Acid skinny jeans arrivedHorrible underwear from boyfriendDecided to wear Levis parka for another seasonWaiting for 2 pairs of jeans(boyfriend ordered me a pair of Earnest Sewn jeans today, plus my pair from 3x1)Hope upgrade to software means I'll be able to post pics v soonπŸ˜€
Now pair no.16 ordered by boyfriend- Earnest Sewn mid blue denim, to make up after another "break up"(lasted 2 days!!!)😍😍😍So now expecting 2 pairs, then no more clothes shopping...
You need to post this in the Marketplace!πŸ˜€