or Connect

Posts by Hirsh

I live at home with my 2 Siamese cats, or in hospital when things get too dangerousNot I a boxGlad you like PBJ jeans as well!!!😊😊🐱🐱
THANK YOU ONE AND ALL,I will end my days tapping on SF wired up to machines in intensive care, which I survived last time, despite stopping breathingπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Mine will be much nicer than those!😊
They used to be!The G and Gs took 4 years to break in!!!Now they're amazing and I've ordered a bespoke pair of alligator boots boots from Tony😊😊😊
I have both handmade bespoke St James Lobbs, and MTO G and Gstaad, and the G and Gs are more comfortable!
I still prefer the bespoke pair I'm having made...
Apart from ones that wear out from everyday with hardly any rotation, I'm heading fir 20, but always on the lookout for new shirtings from the trade fairs (next Première Vision in November for Spring Summer 2016...but available about 6 moths before then by special order..Back up collection with sale tmlewin shirts to even out the huge amount I spend on bespoke shirts...
Just wait until I've got the pair of bespoke black alligator boots I've ordered...based not on price but on the simple fact that my Oxford brogues are even more comfortable than my Lobb boots, which I'm having another pair being made now..Then I'll have one pair G and G mto shoes, 2 bespoke Lobb boots, 1 bespoke G and G bootsConsidering I'm throwing up blood now and my organs are packing up that should see me through 🐱
Don't be so pedantic- the jeans are great, and are almost indestructible..What more do you want???
Both looking great!How old are they?My 21oz Kurabo pair from July 2012 are still going strong, but as usual I'm wearing through the knees of them.