or Connect

Posts by Hirsh

Then they all have rubbish taste...I wouldn't wear jogging pants if you paid me!!!😜
Boyfriend has promised me a new parka when he gets paid this week...letting him choose, just said it has to be showerproof and have a hood!😊
Hopefully the third pair will arrive on Monday morning!They're great jeans!!!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Doesn't anybody else have a favourite pair of jeans?🐯
Hoping that 2 out of the 3 pairs will arrive on Monday morning...Now living in my 3x1 Biker jeans, not sure what I'll alternate them with yet..Got sick of purple jeans every day!!!🐱
5 great pairs!!!Hope they all get lots of love and wear😊😊😊
How cute!!!😊😊😊I'm wearingThomas Pink pink end on end shirt3x1 biker jeansNo shoes as I've got the flu yet again so I'm not going anywhere!!!
Hey Snoopy,They sound really cool!!!Pics??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Even better, he's ordered me another pair of 3sixteens, so I'll have 3 pairs!
We all wear jeans, some of us wear business wear, sportswear etc and other casual wear but everybody has a pair of jeans that they're most comfortable in... My current favourite pair are my 3x1 Biker jeans (Color-Wooster), which I wear until they crawl into the laundry basket and I wear one of my other pairs. They're a bit too big for me, but I love them anyway, and will wear them into dust.. I'd be interested to see which is Your favourite pair ATM Here's mine: