or Connect

Posts by Hirsh

My sentiments entirely!Shirts do Not last indefinitely, however well made they are...I use my oversize or sale shirts for everyday use and my bespoke shirts for dates with my boyfriend..But every year I top up my collection and get rid of the ones with worn collars and cuffs:)
Sounds like a great bargain!Really happy for you :-)
I'm going home from the convalescent home today ( Monday)Also this week my boyfriend will be ordering my 12th and last pair of jeans - yippee!!!Once I've unpacked and got settled down at home again, I'll do a line up of all 12 pairs as promised!
I spent 9 years living in Paris, and you're right, the French do love good clothes!You can wear pretty much anything, but although I wear J Brand jeans now, they don't really wear such skinny jeans in Paris!Levi's Vintage jeans and Diesel are worn a lot, and G Star, April 77 and other high end brands.Although there is a small Japanese denim following, they prefer American jeans, especially vintage ones, so you don't need to spend thousands on Premium Japanese denim...you...
Wearing my 3x1 Biker jeans and a clean pink shirt today for my last day at the convalescent home - I'm waiting on my last 3 pairs of jeans to arrive and my closet will be full for a while.Already starting to plan 2015 kopping list so hope that my collection of coats, shirts, jeans and boots will keep me going until then!I love these biker jeans and will wear them all summer-3x1 make some great jeans and have a huge selection of rare and unique Japanese denims for custom...
Then maybe you get sick of your shirts and replace them before they wear out!Cotton is not indestructible and if you just rotate the same half a dozen shirts, of course they will wear out, however good quality they are..I don't buy fashion shirts, I buy classic shirts, but constant washing destroys the fibres..With my jeans I end up wearing holes in the knees - my mum says I must have bony knees, and my purple face PBJ jeans are 2 years old and have a broken zip, but I'm...
My John Lobb bespoke boots are the most expensive footwear I've ever bought, but also the most comfortable! Worth every penny and I've ordered another pair, so hopefully I'm set for life!
Leaving the convalescent home on Monday - for my final Sunday lunch the chef is preparing me: Melon and blueberries Potato gnocchi with Gorgonzola and wilted spinach Sad to leave as it's much nicer than hospital, and the food is great! Looking forward to my last Sunday lunch...
My boyfriend is treating me to my 12th and final(!) pair of jeans next week - yippee!!! Should I go for a light wash as he suggested, or, seeing that the English Summer won't last much longer, a pair of Japanese black Selvedge jeans in a heavier oz weight to wear when the weather changes..? ATM it's very hot, and I'm living in 2 pairs of 3x1 jean: Biker jeans - which are so comfy, and not too heavy Custom Kurabo 13oz stone bleach jeans, which are a nice summary light...
I started the thread, as promised!Somebody suggested I start a 2017 kopping list thread lol:)!!!The joke is that on my iPad3 I've already started planning 2016!!!But NOT 2017!Hopefully now next Summers collections have taken place, others will start thinking about next year...The hardest bit for me will be keeping my no jeans ban, but even though I wear jeans when I'm in hospital as well, even I won't wear out 12 pairs of jeans in one year!