or Connect

Posts by TheRealAshland

this just got completely off topic
my fave group hand down IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by Minkous Constant Struggle - I am digging that red jacket! Info? As for me: Glasses: Shuron Shirt: H&M Polo: H&M Belt: Vintage Military Pants: Ermenegildo Zegna by Incotex Shoes: AE "Urbino" for some reason i dont like the way your pants fit,... it screams man toe
Quote: Originally Posted by shoreman1782 Minkous? i think this guy is way better looking though ...imo
Quote: Originally Posted by mistawho Cool! I PM'd you bro!! dude im a girl Quote: Originally Posted by nomad Hey thanks for sending me one, but after taking a look at the conditions I saw that it's not valid for use in Canada. If I decline the invite is it possible for you to send it to someone else? yeah it is , Quote: Originally Posted by latte does it list any restrictions, does it work for...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jekyll Ok. It just sounded kinda funny. I will PM you. I'm thinking about checking out their denim when it relaunches and this might come in handy. yeah i know but i got alot of people just messaging me saying "hey can i have coupon ? thanks" sure you can but i at least need some where to send it... but i sent yours,... and few others... i have about 20 left.. sooo
Quote: Originally Posted by wagthesam Does it work in Canada? i dont see why it would not should be good at any gap store (gap old navy banana republic) and all online brands for 1 time use
Quote: Originally Posted by gt33 does this transaction involve a Nigerien prince in any capacity? yeah it does it am sending you a money order to cash and take 10% of and send me the rest of the money back for your troubles
Quote: Originally Posted by Jekyll A/S/L? Really? jus age and location, like 20 michigan yomomma@gmail.com just because, i had alot of peole spaming my pm box so i can see that and know they read.. ifyou dont want the discount dont worry about it
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianVarick Does it work online? is good for 1 time only web purchase and unlimited instore purchase during the 30th-2nd