or Connect

Posts by wasianman

Anyone know where to get a pair of the UB121 21oz skinnys below retail/discounted..the struggle of a cheap chinaman
Anyone know how to size on Dickies slim skinny fit twill pants? Sale at a Target..read mixed reviews saying they shrink after wash and the opposite saying they stretch. Can anyone help me out?
I just purchased Weird guy fit in stretch selvedge. Anyone got a pair of stretch selvedge? They're amazingly comfortable than my chambray weird guys. I hope it doesn't stretch out extra because it seems much more loose than my other pair of WGs (both a 31 waist).
Weird guy selvedge chambray What y'all think? Fit look decent?
Yes, I received the info on their website. The thing is, the item was listed as: N&F Weird Guy Tapered Selvedge ...I really hope you're right with the wrong measurements/descriptions. I will be so happy. Thanks for the feedback 
Will stacks even be decent though? D:
  Can I get any more feedback on this? I'm going to take a pic with them on when I receive the pair from the mail. Any other threads I can get more feedback on besides this one and the small questions thread? Thanks to all that replied
Can I get any more feedback on this? I'm going to take a pic with them on when I receive the pair from the mail. I'm planning to post here and on the N&F thread. Any other threads I can get more feedback on? Thanks to all that replied
New to the forum, first post on this thread. Garbo iPhone quality LRG camo jacket Billionaire Boys Club T Mishka Boris skinny Nike AF1 hi
I wear Levi 511s 33x32. I have 3 pairs. One pair, stacks revolved around my body type, making the inseam somewhat short. My other two pairs, stacks are minimal, leaving the inseam longer where I am allowed to make a decent cuff.  EDIT: I can get pics to further explain the Levi madness. I appreciate the help everyone.