or Connect

Posts by wasianman

What do you guys prefer on sizing down with APC New Standards? I want a snug fit and just received a tagged size 31. I have a 34 inch waist and a tagged size 31 APC NS is measured at 32 inches in the waist. Is the Sz31 the way to go? I can button these to the top but with a little tight action struggle on the last button.
What do you guys prefer on sizing down with APC New Standards? I want a snug fit and just received a tagged size 31. I have a 34 inch waist and a tagged size 31 APC NS is measured at 32 inches in the waist. Is the Sz31 the way to go? I can button these to the top but with a little tight action struggle on the last button.
Anyone know where to get a pair of the UB121 21oz skinnys below retail/discounted..the struggle of a cheap chinaman
Anyone know how to size on Dickies slim skinny fit twill pants? Sale at a Target..read mixed reviews saying they shrink after wash and the opposite saying they stretch. Can anyone help me out?
I just purchased Weird guy fit in stretch selvedge. Anyone got a pair of stretch selvedge? They're amazingly comfortable than my chambray weird guys. I hope it doesn't stretch out extra because it seems much more loose than my other pair of WGs (both a 31 waist).
Weird guy selvedge chambray What y'all think? Fit look decent?
Yes, I received the info on their website. The thing is, the item was listed as: N&F Weird Guy Tapered Selvedge ...I really hope you're right with the wrong measurements/descriptions. I will be so happy. Thanks for the feedback 
Will stacks even be decent though? D:
  Can I get any more feedback on this? I'm going to take a pic with them on when I receive the pair from the mail. Any other threads I can get more feedback on besides this one and the small questions thread? Thanks to all that replied