or Connect

Posts by MauriSSio

i have been trying to email you for an address update. How do I know you have received it and updated it?where's the confirmation?I have no idea if you've read it and made record or note of it.please respond to emails and you'll stop getting them and people trying to bump their's up. Nobody has a way to tell if you've read their email.
i agree.
I've emailed him twice about an address change and no response.once last week and once this week. If these jackets are received without any tracking system, how is he supposed to know which jacket goes to who and which already went out? Do you guys think he'll come through here to let us know what's going on?
ii paid using my debit/bank account. I doubt there's anything I can do, at least that's what I've been told.
i agree. Looks too big on chest area and midsection. I know you went with charly s recommendation, but u think maybe u gave him faulty info?
i agree. Maybe it's just his body structure the jacket looks small
it's a really bad sign. Especially since his last announcement was over two months ago promising that just about everything would be done by now. Everything is looking done, unfortunately in a totally different sense.
I wonder what he's going to come up with next
Looks like we're getting bamboozled!
it never this slow.