or Connect

Posts by vorkanz

Anyone up for gmto GG Isham or Arran in oak kudu on mh71 or gg06 F-width?
I have the same question for @Leaves as this gent.
Anyone intressted for a GMTO G&G Isham on Mh71 or GG06 F-width with double leather soles+metal toe tips in either Oak hatch grain or highland grain before the G&G price increese ?
Anyone intressted for a GMTO G&G Isham on Mh71 or GG06 F-width with double leather soles+metal toe tips in either Oak hatch grain or highland grain before the G&G price increese at Skoab?
We seem to have 3 takers on Arran and Isham so far
Here comes my candidates for the F-width gmto   1 :  G&G Isham on mh71 or gg06 with either vintage oak calf or oak hatch grain 2 :  G&G Mitchell on m71 or gg06 with either vintage oak calf or oak hatch grain 3 :  G&G Arran on mh71 or gg06  with either vintage oak calf or oak hatch grain As for sole option i was thinking about the double leather sole with metal toe tips.
What woud you guys think of the GG Isham for the gmto?
Im a F width to so woud be woud like to be included to.
Woud anyone be up for a gmto on a pair G&G Isham on mh71 last or GG06 F-width, double leather sole with metal toe tip and was thinking of either vintage oak or oak hatch grain.
Do anyone know any cloth company that sells Bemberg Cupro lineing for suits and sportcoats?