or Connect

Posts by vorkanz

Im planning for a pair EG Halifax on 606 last and with Haf sole. I was thinking about going for Doak but im open for sugestions if anyone is intressted in a gmto.
Im planning for a pair EG Halifax on 606 last and with Haf sole. I was thinking about going for Doak but im open for sugestions if anyone is intressted in a gmto.
Do anyone might know where i coud find som real heavy wool fabric for overcoating? Ive been in contact with H&S, Dougdale, Harrisons and a few more and they all got no heavyer overcoating fabric then 700gram/meter.
What last do you guys think woud look best for a GG Balmoral boot with a double dainite sole with F-width?
Im planning to do a Edward Green Nevis MTO in doak on either 202 or 606 last with a double dainite sole and wonder if anyone are intressted of a gmto?
Im planning to make order the GG Thorpe in vintage oak at the upcoming GG trunk show at Skoak. Do you guys think the boot woud look good with a double dainite sole but without storm welt? Im either going for MH71 or GG06.
Is that a UK E width?
Do anyone here own a pair of G&G and compare the EG sizeing to GG? On my EG shoes i use 10.5 W width on 202 and 82 last. Shoud i go for E width on the GG to or maybe go up to F  if im not able to test the shoes out?
 Dont ask me. Im not sure how much more expensive it is couse they Skoak changed the precis on EG. But i know from the old EG pricelist that the Halifax was cheaper then Nevis. Im planning for a Halifax in utah brown if your intressted to make a gmto.
Halifax is less expensive. Im planning to do a MTO Halifax in Utah brown leather and might go for haf sole. Anything that sounds intressting?