or Connect

Posts by Cody Hart

Hello Thread,    I currently work for Wilfred Newman, a custom bespoke shop located in River North. I am not here to bad mouth any of the fine establishments you have listed, but I would like to tell you the benefits of choosing WN. WN will ensure that you have an amazing experience just like everyone else, however we separate ourselves by the finish and detail we put on our garments. A custom WN suit starts at $949, and you can easily upgrade two a multiple suit and...
Hey Guys, My friends and I are having a dunk contest over the duration of Novemeber via Instagram to raise awareness for Breast Cancer. We all picked one person to represent, I chose my grandmother, another chose his mother, and the last contestant chose a family friend. If you are interested please get on Instagram and like our videos, every vote counts.    User Name: Cwhart2  #nvdunk    Thanks!
Hahaha you are correct I would never do that, but I see it all the time here (chicago) as well. Oakley sunglasses should never been worn when dressing to impress. 
I just want something new honestly, and my goal is to stay in motion the entire workout. 
Hey Thread,   I need a legs day challenge. Does anyone have any killer lower body workouts that include cardio? 
I am a firm believer in changing my sunglasses with the seasons. I normally stick to thin frames during the Summer time, and switch to thick/dark frames during the Fall/Winter. I am interested to see what frames you feel are the best fit for each season. 
I am a firm believer in changing my sunglasses with the seasons. I normally stick to thin frames during the summer time, and switch to thick/dark frames during the Fall/Winter. I am interested to see what frames you feel are the best fit for each season. 
Craig Sager let me down last night. I thought he would have gone with something crazy for opening night.
I could see it
I guess D.Wade can thank LBJ for the ability to plan ahead, and I think if you can pull off a crazy patterned suit, DO IT.