or Connect

Posts by Rais

Great work coordinating everything, Basil. That must have been a nightmare doing this up on the phone. It takes ages even on the PC. Some really nice entries from everyone.
They are general release and I think you can even Nike ID them. Should be easy to get anywhere.
Last night, after overeating at a Korean restaurant, my date and I decided to for a quick walk to help with digestion. It was around 11PM and the harbourside park near the restaurant, which is typically deserted after 6PM, was teeming with people aimlessly shuffling around. I figured an event had just gotten out but we noticed everyone was glued to their phones and walking in strange patterns across the grass and through playgrounds where people would not normally walk. I...
It's this one from Rusty:http://www.citybeach.com.au/shop/en/citybeach/headwear-mens-headwear/rusty-incognito-hatHas just a small 4mm black tag.
Maybe pick a theme, like MMM 5-Zips, and combine 2 or 3 good fits representing that from posters here in a single image. Might be very time consuming though.   I was looking through Instagram today and felt the content was very poor overall across the 50 or so accounts I browsed through (not styleforum's account, just fashion accounts in general). The photos were not great quality since most were taken with a phone cam and there was little to no discussion. Didn't feel...
Those shoes are really cool, Lorcan. Like the coat too. Joining you with a hat fit.  
Tried a few cheap outfits the last few days that weren't just all Nike sportswear. All have been pretty bad. This one looks alright I think, but the photos did not come out well. I might edit this and replace it later if I come up with something better before the end of the contest. I have some non-collab Uniqlo stuff that might look alright. I realised that I usually depend on one or two designer items in my outfits and without them it just gets very basic, which is okay...
 Post that in here:http://www.styleforum.net/t/525804/sw-d-challenge-entry-level-poverty-tier-previous-level-ie-no-designers-allowed-july-5-19 Looks good.
I was thinking only fast fashion/budget retailer stuff. No collaborations or eBay bargains; something that could be bought right now. Shoes and outerwear will be pretty hard I think. I guess Nike or Adidas you could buy at a Footlocker or other franchise retailer, which rules out most of my sneakers. Interested to see what people come up with. It is good styling challenge I think. Some basic-ish fits I had lying around. I will try to come up with something a little more...