or Connect

Posts by Hummingbird

Where can I find those camo pants in the US?
Measurements on the buckler pants?
Quote: Originally Posted by plei89 It's illegal to post other's personal information on internet, just fyi. best of luck though! No it's not.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Mountain Hardwear hat Inverallan scarf North Face jacket Luciano Barbera shirt KMW jeans Vasque boots A lot of money for a lot of fail. This is terrible and a mishmash. Fat scarf, bizzarely huge pockets and hood... Unzipped for god knows what reason (if it's cold enough to be wearing that huge of a coat, zip it), and awful color clashings with giant clodhopper boots. Another Moo fail.
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician Looks like you're getting better though not there yet. Better pictures would definitely help. I have to warn you that trim hair, a clean-shaven face and glasses are the exact wrong way to wear these sorts of more aggressive styles. I caught shit on SZ for this but style DOES NOT stop at the neckline. This is sage advice. The clothes don't look right on you, snowman. You've got kind of a nerdy non...
I'd love a pair of the blue dress pants and even those shoes. Proxies, line up please!
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Does my new Good Wear horsehide jacket make the cut? No. Fits well, but is the definition of bland.
Quote: Originally Posted by mellowfellow Quoted from awhile back just because it's so incredibly good. Mellowfellow, I'd give just about anything for access to your collection of clothes. You have superb taste, sir. You should turn into a gothninja and sell it all to me. Really. Your fits are always in line with how I'd like to dress - given a bit more resources and access to cities like NYC.
Quote: Originally Posted by TKJTG A couple thoughts first: 1. This is the longest my hair has been in about 8 years. I feel like Chewbacca. 2. I've posted fits with this belt before and generally people haven't liked it. I picked it up at a farmer's market in Missouri over the summer and I think it's interesting so I wear it. 3. Not sure if DBs are out of place. Would love some input on that. This is definitely fine. It seems...
Alexlude, I find your avatar to be singularly irritating. A low resolution non-flattering photo of oneself in sunglasses is masturbatory at best. Stop it. Please.